1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED More Tiles and Greebles V3.33

Extra Titanium to Executive tiles and decorative objects

1. Mahiaga

Mahiaga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Awesome! I'll check out your castlevania mod for the update! <hint hint, nudge nudge> :giggle:

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

@Storm_UK, please make sure to elaborate on how the greebles mod has an effect on player movement. I liked the idea when you worked on it in IRC, but I was shocked to have found out you had put it into the greebles mod without letting people know in the description.

3. Storm_UK

Storm_UK Existential Complex

Whoops, I packaged the two of them together? I'll remove the ground contact effects and update.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  4. Storm_UK

Storm_UK updated More Tiles and Greebles with a new update entry:

Ungrounded?

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Mackinz

I actually had no problem with the inclusion, I just wanted a little warning beforehand because that would have been very annoying if I wasn't cheesing the Dreadwing fight. Do you think you could release it as a separate mod, as I do not want to use Frackin' Universe to obtain an unrelated effect (your tile effects)?

6. Storm_UK

I had made the mistake of including a precursor experiment on applying tile effects, which overrode the normal player.config rather than patching it in a manner which should allow others to consequently add their own tile effects. I probably should release it seperately (as I also did say I would a while back on irc) though my current mod distracted me from doing that.

7. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

So THAT's why I was slipping around on ice planets and walking slow as hell on some blocks? I had thought it was a weird thing they added in the game :rofl: glad to know.

8. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

I seem to be missing ferozium platform instead there a 2nd aegisalt platform made with ferozium

9. Storm_UK

Didn't see your message Kirbyroth. You are correct, it seems the ferozium platform recipe makes aegisalt platforms instead - will fix.

10. Storm_UK

11. Astasia

Astasia Pangalactic Porcupine

Really love this mod, so much fun building with all the tiles and decos.

Found a small issue though, when I break impervium platforms I get titanium platforms back. :unsure:

12. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Cool mod.

13. Storm_UK

14. Graal

Graal Big Damn Hero

I think the Aegisalt supports are unbreakable :wut:

15. Storm_UK

Not unbreakable... just 2450 health instead of the 18 it should be. Not much difference! *cough*

Uploading fix momentarily. :)

16. Storm_UK

Graal likes this.
  17. Jingy

Jingy Intergalactic Tourist

Hello there!

Thank you so much for making this mod, I really love it :)
    I'm probably being a bit daft but I don't quite understand how to create the beams between the greebles as shown in your example pics. Also the different platforms on the ground below them. I'm guessing it's something that's right in front of me but I can't figure out! Thank you in advance.

t9to10.png

18. Storm_UK

Hi Jingy, those are graviton elevator rings and pads from my other mod, which the overview for this mod does state on these older pics (which is easily missed I suppose :)).

19. Mackinz

Speaking of your "other mod(s)", when will you be releasing that mod of yours that causes tiles to affect player movement?

20. Xakorik

Xakorik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does this mod work with Glad Giraffe?