1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED More Tiles and Greebles V3.33

Extra Titanium to Executive tiles and decorative objects

1. Storm_UK

Storm_UK Existential Complex

Storm_UK updated More Tiles and Greebles with a new update entry:

Glad Giraffe update

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

How about your tiles-affect-movement mod that was originally coupled with this mod? When will you release that?

3. Storm_UK

I have been looking at that, needs a bit of rework. Keep your feathers on ;)

4. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

Are you gonna make more deco-blocks for 1-3 tier? like from iron,wood,stone? beacuse nobody want to spend titanium early game when you need it for equipment AND want to have nice home

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  5. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

Maybe a silly question... is that a new Workbench from your mod or is that for use with the current unstabe?

6. Storm_UK

Mr Vauxs : No intention at the moment for lower tiers, as there are already quite a selection for those available.

Zoomah : Not a silly question! Thats the upgradable workbench currently on unstable, so my mistake. You can /spawnitem the various blocks by tier and type. For example, /spawnitem tier4framedglass 50 will get x50 Durasteel Framed Glass, /spawnitem serenepanel 100 will get you x100 aegisalt panels. The tiers are tier3, tier4, serene, geometric, wave, opulent, doom and executive, and types reinforcedglass, framedglass, girder, support, beam, panel and platform.

7. NANOKARMA

NANOKARMA Phantasmal Quasar

And how exactly are we gonna know the name command?

8. Storm_UK

I thought I was clear enough there in that paragraph. tier+type = items name, for /spawnitem name quantity.

9. Zoomah

Zoomah Big Damn Hero

Well... i'll stay with the previous version until the next update ;) And yes, you was

10. Storm_UK

Fair enough :)

11. Mackinz

Code:
    [23:09:03.357] Error: Could not load image asset '/items/materials/tier4framedglassicon.png', using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/items/materials/tier4framedglassicon.png'

You misnamed the image asset as tier4frameedglassicon.png (has an extra e) in \items\materials\.

12. Storm_UK

Revised recipes / minor fixes

13. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Any news on whether this mod will be compatible with the upcoming July 22nd 1.0 update?

(Sorry Mackinz if your getting tired of seeing me on the various different mod topics x)

14. Mackinz

As this mod currently only supplies blocks, it should work fine with the 1.0 update though I cannot say with complete certainty as I haven't actually tried it out.

15. Lt. Chapwisely

Lt. Chapwisely Void-Bound Voyager

It doesn't seem to do anything in the nightly build at the moment, I tried spawning via item IDs but none of those seem to work either, but hey, at least it doesn't crash the game!

16. Storm_UK

Nightly doesn't like the packed *.modpak format at present, unpacked it seems to work fine though.
    --- Post updated ---
    Well it did work fine. Now for nightly, in the unpacked greebles mod, you will need to delete the "executivejoint.material" file found within the greebles/tiles/materials folder to avoid an error crash. I'm planning on updating my mods properly when 1.0 hits.

17. Storm_UK

V2.0 - greebles.pak for Starbound 1.0 release

18. Storm_UK

19. Mumpfbrapp

Mumpfbrapp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am so confused, After "early access" games we now have early access mods for gameversions that aren't even out yet?
    Why would i want to download this if it is pretty much very totally certain that you will have to make at least two more
    updates to this mod after SB V1.00? Or do you have some sort of leaked version of SB v1.00 you can base your mod on?

20. Mackinz

Also known as Starbound - Unstable and its Nightly beta.

Also, Starbound 1.0 will be released tomorrow.