1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

My Drill is the Drill that will Pierce the Heavens!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by dullreverie, Jun 20, 2017.

1. dullreverie

dullreverie Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone else found this spear? I have to say its now my favourite weapon. Im not sure how good its stats are but Its better than the spears I was finding. Its primary is a simply spear thrust, however its secondary functions like a normal drill. Its not exceptionally fast however. It has a rotating drill animation for both and an energy drill animation for the secondary.

Stats
    Primary: 44 +5 per tic
    Secondary: 13 per tic

Im not sure on energy usage. Felt like sharing and wondered if anyone else found this spear yet. Im assuming it came in this most recent patch but I correct me if Im wrong.

spear.png spear2.png spear3.png

codespy, ODST 4900 and D.M.G. like this.
  2. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Since we're both fan of Gurren Lagann, ya bet I have this spearX3

3. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

It's a new space legendary. It's just a spear with stats on par with the best randomly generated spears and a variant on the rocket spear (which, if you didn't know, is one of the fastest ways to move around in space) for a special, trading off control (due to wind-up time) for higher top speed and DPS; also, you'll be propelled in the direction you point it rather than the other way around and it can actually drill with the special.

Starbounder82 likes this.
  4. dullreverie

dullreverie Void-Bound Voyager

I know It can drill with the special(I called it secondary) hence why I said just that lol.

5. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, I just wanted to sum up everything about it.