Neat.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by legalkiller1127, Jul 24, 2017.

1. legalkiller1127

legalkiller1127 Big Damn Hero

Not really all new to here but this is my first post so: I kinda am. Basic run down of me: I like to play games a lot and work a lot. I'm not really talkative but trying to get myself out there more; Hence why I'm making this post.

Originally made this account for downloading mods but after putting about 100 hours into Starbound in 1 week(Don't wanna talk about it :rofl: ) and having made a few mods for Skyrim, I'd like to try making some mods for Starbound.

So as a "New" person here; could someone point me to like a modding tool/guide?

Crossfang likes this.
  2. Marco93

Marco93 Star Wrangler

Hi ya!
    I'm not in Starbound modding (not yet) but welcome, I guess? :rofl:

3. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, person who is not necessarily new to the forums but has just begun interacting. Poke around through the modding threads, you're bound to find something of use. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

4. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard :3

5. Jonathan01013

Jonathan01013 Intergalactic Tourist

Hello! I like the profile picture!

6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Crossfang likes this.
  7. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Hey! I don't recognize your name from Skyrim modding, but good to see you here =3

I actually learned how to mod from dissecting existing mods and working backwards from them. I highly recommend a mod like Felins, since it covers so many different mods you could make. It also isn't super huge (like frackin universe), so its not as easy to get lost in.

8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

9. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hello and :meowlcome: to the forums