New Floran Kingdom RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

"Let's get going."
    Cloud takes one final look around the room, and then begins to leave.
    "
    I wonder what we'll find at the Apex Lab." He exits the Ship Storage, activates his Survival System, and climbs out of the airlock, floating over back toward their ship. On the way over, Cloud wonders if the Apex were attempting to take back the suit that he wears. It wouldn't be the first time they tried it...
    He grabs onto the hull of the small Carrier, and climbs into the airlock, discarding his survival system as Paillan and Spartacus enter the airlock.
    "
    Alright, guys, buckle up. Activating FTL drive in T-minus ten seconds."

2. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

"Huh, did I missed something?" Paillan said tacking off some kind of headphones
    "What are those? we where making an insane noise!" Cloud says
    "Oh these are not headphones, they are hipno phones" Paillan explains "Once you wear them you enter into a subconcient state where your body moves by action-reaction, so you are must faster since you don't have to think how to act, downsides you can't remember anything from that... but considering most of my memory consists of shrooms, it's not that big of a deal"
    Paillan ends the explanation and eats a shroom
    "Where you get that?" Cloud says confused
    "Shroom button?" Paillan says

3. Cloudhopper

The ship exits FTL Travel, and their surroundings become visible. Cloud sets the ship to fly toward the co-ordinates of the Apex Lab.
    when they're in orbit over the planet, Cloud stands up and prepares to beam down. "
    Alright, guys. We're probably going to beam down a few kilometers away from the Lab, but that's fine. What we really need to keep an eye out for is any guards who might sound an alarm. If we can quietly take down any guards we see, we should be able to make it to the lab."
    Cloud is surrounded by the blue energy of the Beamer, and is taken down to the planet.

4. Spartacus805

Spartacus805 Aquatic Astronaut

Spartacus beams down, and sees Cloud and Paillan already scouting ahead. "Alright, well we're going to have to split up to cover enough ground before nightfall, so just be careful out there. Spartacus, go west. Paillan, south. I'll take north." Cloud says, walking north. Spartacus walks up a hill, and tries to run down it. He groans, obviously in pain, when he got down the hill. "Damn... with this stab I won't be able to run." he thinks aloud. He continues on, encounter a few friendly creatures and a dog. After what seemed a day, he hears a transmission from Cloud, saying that he had found the Apex Lab north from the place we beamed down. Spartacus hurries as fast as he can to where Cloud described. He gets there soon after Paillan, who seemed to be eating yet another shroom.

((Cloud you still there?))

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
    Cloudhopper likes this.
  5. Paillan

Paillan arrives and takes spartacus on his back to het faster to cloud. On their way to cloud, Paillan talkes about shrooms and other fungus.
    They arrive quick to cloud.
    "So what's the situation, cloud?" Paillan asks, high of shrooms.

6. Spartacus805

Spartacus stands up, feeling somewhat dizzy. "Gosh, I feel as dizzy as hell." Spart says. "Wait, what?" Spartacus is shocked to find a shroom in his hand. "SHROOMS..." Paillan says, in a somewhat disturbing way. "Oh God, he's drunk isn't he?" Spartacus asks cloud.

7. Cloudhopper

Cloud lowers his binoculars to find his two companions stumbling around with shrooms. "Alright, guys. Get down. I'm going to cause a distraction to take down the Apex Guard near the entrance." The two crouch down, and continue their discussion of fungi.

Cloud picks up a nearby rock, and throws it with great precision, and it hits a streetlight with an audible THWACK, causing the light to flicker. The guard walks over to the damaged light to investigate it, and Cloud sneaks behind the guard. Before the Apex can return to his post, Cloud grabs him by the shoulders and slams him into the streetlight. Dragging the unconscious guard into some nearby bushes, Cloud signals for his companions to follow him. They climb a maintenance ladder, and come across a skylight that provides a view down into the lab.

Countless Apex quickly walk around, managing various
    Life Support pods. Cloud's visor lights up, painting a blue silhouette around several of the pods, as it recognizes their Biometrics. "Guys. Several of those Life Support pods contain former members of the New Floran Kingdom. It would appear they've been kidnapped. On three, get ready to break this window and take down those scientists."

8. Spartacus805

Spartacus recovers from the shrooms, and hears cloud say "3, 2, 1... NOW!" Spartacus uses his sword to help cloud break the window, and lands on one of the scientists, his sword running through it's head. Cloud and Paillan take down 1 each, seemingly synchronized. The scientists call for backup, shooting their handguns. Spartacus uses his shotgun to kill a few more. Out of ammo, he takes his sword and kills another. Still more Apex were coming, and once all the Apex were killed, they felt exhausted and inspect the Life Support Pods. "I can't recognize them, since I'm new." Spartacus says. "Backup will probably be here soon though, so we better hurry."

9. Cloudhopper

Cloud slowly walks along the row of Life Support Pods. He notes several founding members, and various others. "These guys must've been in captivity for several months..." He murmurs. He reaches onto his belt and pulls out several small Warp Forcers, small metal devices the size of a stopwatch. Attaching one to each of the pods, the devices warm of with a high-pitched whining noise, and then the pods dematerialize, hopefully to reappear in the Flagship's medbay. As soon as Cloud realizes they're safe, an Apex Mech bursts through the doorway.

10. Paillan

"Fucking apex can't they leave us be?" Paillan says high on shrooms, takes out his spear and launches towards the mech
    "Is he okey?" Spartacus asks
    "How should I know?" Cloud replies while shooting the mech.

11. Cloudhopper

Cloud ducks into cover to reload, and Paillan lands on top of the Mech. After he finishes reloading, he stands up again and continues blasting.

(( Sorry for late reply, guys :p ))

12. MRDaniel

MRDaniel Void-Bound Voyager

((Hi everyone, I yust came to say hi))
    MrDaniel poops in the middle of the battle
    "hi" He says. He get's shooted and his head explodes

13. Paillan

((Look, a dead man walking! Nice to hear about you men after all this time))
    "Huh, that was weird" Paillan says

14. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A strange beam of light appears, and Loker floats out. After surveying the situation, he lands near Paillan, and hands him a shroom.
    "Hallucinate, Paillan. Hallucinate like nobody has ever hallucinated before."
    Loker dissapears after handing him the shroom.

Paillan and Owl_Stalker like this.
  15. Paillan

((you are my hero))
    Paillan eats the shroom and starts singing while impaling everybody with his laser spear

Pixelstomp likes this.
  16. Spartacus805

(( My God, I have'nt been on at ALL))

As Spartacus805 gets re-cloned ((Or something IDK)), he thinks to himself, "Goddammit, Paillan has a problem." And meets up with a nearby Cloud. "What now?" he asks.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  17. ackar2003

ackar2003 Void-Bound Voyager

My god, it's been a long time since I've been on this thread! Anyone still doing this? Fill me in on what the hell is going on if you're still here please. And if you don't remember me, I was Splash, (or ackar as laker used to call me) the hylotl.