RELEASED NEW: Free-to-edit WIPs. Crucifigo's Livestock: Semi-Realistic Animal Replacers

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by Crucifigo, Mar 12, 2016.

1. foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

2. DuosAngel

DuosAngel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh man that Joja set is fantastic. Kudos!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Crucifigo: would you consider a free license for your sprites (ideally the MIT license)? I'd love to use a few in the site design for a website I'm setting up.

I'm starting an open-source website dedicated to documenting Stardew modding — everything from simple user guides (from installing SMAPI to troubleshooting mods) to modding resources (from creating a minimal SMAPI mod to in-depth guides like parsing event data). The site will be freely licensed, and anyone will be able to contribute by submitting pull requests on GitHub.

Here's an example header I put together. (It's pretty simple since I'm not an artist.)

logo.png

Cemo and foghorn like this.
      • Crucifigo

Crucifigo Title Not Found

sure thing, if you wanna use them on your site design that's awesome. just credit me for doing the sprites and you're good

it sounds great to have a hub for all that stuff, i think it'd help a lot of people. good luck with it!

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I really like these. Especially the pigs and all the sheep.

I'm trying to match the images with the respective folders and I ended up with a few images that I don't know where to place:

- BabySheep
          - BabySheep2
          - cat2
          - cat3
          - ShearedSheep
          - ShearedSheep3
          - ShearedSheep4
          - Sheep
          - Sheep2
          - Sheep 3

And these are the leftover folders where those could go:

- Black Cat
          - black cat beta
          - stripped sheep
          - suffolk sheep

Also, the animals in the "birb set chickens ducks" have no preview images.

• RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

I lol'd at your freaky Joja animals. They're creepy and fantastic--btw, is that a tailless baboon under the [why]?

• queertactics

queertactics Subatomic Cosmonaut

LOVE the idea of Joja animals. Definitely gonna use this on my joja file, thanks so much!!

• andiluxe

andiluxe Phantasmal Quasar

I am really wanting the goat that is pictured in the OP, but I don't see that in any of these files. :cry:
                [​IMG]

HopeWasHere likes this.