New old idea about races.

Discussion in 'Other' started by MizoikGH, Jun 11, 2017.

?

So vote do you like this idea or not.

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MizoikGH

MizoikGH Space Hobo

I think that choosing of race in start of game have to be more INFLUENTIAL than it's now .

So what i want to say - races have to be more DIFFERENT , but it don't have to make one race GODLIKE .

• Like Florans'll have less damage but deal less damage from big distance or something else .
    • Humans have to know some better salves from start of game or to need less materials for crafting or something else.
    • Glitchs can be healed by batteries or/and restored energy by them.
    • Apexs will deal more damage but need more food.
    • Novakids will light room like EPP with first light module or something else . And it'll be good if they will be more bright when thet have full energy and when it's emty they won`t bright.
    • Avians have to jump higher and to be in air longer after jump.
    • And Hyloty have to breath under water .

So vote do you like this idea or not.

soulsword3 likes this.
  2. soulsword3

soulsword3 Void-Bound Voyager

good suggestions,the only thing that i would change is Florans,making them instead of receiving less short distance damage,they wouldn't be able to eat,they wouldn't,and due to photosynthesis,they would have a health regen just like when you eat when they are exposed to the Sun,and they would feel hunger in more dark places like caverns,and probably make the Nova kid light more weak