1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Not able to progress to next day in-game

Discussion in 'Support' started by playedlikeadamnfiddle, Jun 16, 2017.

1. playedlikeadamnfiddle

playedlikeadamnfiddle Seal Broken

Hi, I have just recently started up playing again, and after getting my mods all sorted again, and making sure none of them slow down or crash my game, I attempted to play. But as I get to the end of the day on my old main save file, it goes to the calendar progression to show the 23rd of Summer (from the 22nd), and then never saves the data and moves forward.
    I have no idea what could be causing this, other than maybe mods, but before trying to test every mod out (painstaking) I'd like to see if any help can be found here.
    I also tried another early save file, and was able to sleep in bed and have it save and move on right away (did it multiple times). Just my main file is affected.
    Any help would be appreciated! :D

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Could you upload your save, and the SMAPI error log? This usually occurs if you have some error data either in the save, or being loaded by a mod. It'll end up failing to write back to the save.

File locations:
      Windows: %AppData%\StardewValley\
      OSX: /Users/yourusername/.config/StardewValley/
      Linux: ~/.config/StardewValley/

• playedlikeadamnfiddle

playedlikeadamnfiddle Seal Broken

Ah, yeah, sorry, found the mod problem. It was a mod that allowed putting stuff in the bundles without going to the center, and it would process some kind of Jumino error. But I just got rid of the mod, and it's all good to go!

MysticTempest likes this.