1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Novaskin 1.0.1

Reskin for the Novakid race, based on the Novakid+ mod

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Can we have unpacked versions of Novaskin and Starface? Pretty please?

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

3. AlternateRT

AlternateRT Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there a way to change the deposit color on an already existing character?

4. I'm afraid not; I'm really hoping some sort of re-customizer is implemented into the game at some point.

5. Preday

Preday Starship Captain

I would like to combine the Novaskin mod with the Alt Heads and Hair mod for the Novakids. Mainly, I just want the enhanced colour heads added to the body that has "deposits" on it, but I'm scared to make any changes to the mod files as I have zero experience with this sort of thing.

Can anyone help?

6. IHart

IHart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

by removing the heads and hair from the novaskin assets the alth&h ones will always appear
    i have it editted and working on my machine, would you like it packed up and sent to you?

Preday likes this.
  7. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hiya Bietol! I was just started using your mod, and while creating a character I notice a striking difference between Novaskin and other races: the texts are written in all capital letters! It's a really minor thing to this awesome mod, but my OCD strikes again. So in order to make the text consistent with other races - also to make the spelling consistently British - I changed this:

[​IMG]

to this:

[​IMG]

For Bietol and anyone interested I have uploaded the corrected typing in Mediafire here: https://www.mediafire.com/?y31kkn9ob81peou
    Nothing has changed except for the typing. I hope you don't mind!