1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED NovastarX's Ground Seeders 1.4

Adds Matter Synthesisers that spread grass, sand, crystals, etc. onto tiles + their Crafting Tables.

1. NovastarX

NovastarX Big Damn Hero

2. NovastarX

NovastarX Big Damn Hero

NovastarX updated NovastarX's Ground Seeders with a new update entry:

Semantic Versioning Fix & Synchronization and Dependency Fix for FU Seeders

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. NovastarX

NovastarX Big Damn Hero

The FrackinUniverse Ground Seeders are finally available on Steam! :party:

4. NovastarX

NovastarX Big Damn Hero

NovastarX updated NovastarX's Ground Seeders with a new update entry:

Fixes & Changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I just discovered a problem with how this mod implements patch files. Specifically, it seems to overwrite changes other mods make to the same files.

Case in point: With Frackin Universe, picking up Volatile Powder should unlock two recipes (a rifle and a tech). But because this mod makes patch changes to the relevant file as well in order to unlock a can recipe, it trumps those unlocks instead of just adding by the side.

Any suggestions on how to correct this compatibility issue?

Edit: After changing "/learnBlueprintsOnPickup" to "/learnBlueprintsOnPickup/-" in the wolatilepowder.item file, it worked properly. Maybe SB changed their code standard or something, I don't know. Unfortunately, trying the same thing with other items that were blocking unlocks (oil, poison, sand, crystal) caused a whole bunch of errors I couldn't find a solution to. Please update soon so others don't have this trouble. Ground seeders are definitely a fun and efficient way to spruce up your base, so I don't want to lose the mod.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  6. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

@NovastarX, can I request that you add the recipe group "all" for seedercraftingstation just like the vanilla objects. This would help with filters in mods.

7. GonDragon

GonDragon Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey! Nice mod! I come here to say thanks because I used some of the assets and code of the "seedtester" as a way to kickstart my mod Carpet Tool.

More in particular, the testseedcloud asset. In the code, I used the testseeder activeitem as a base for my tool, that I modified to adjust it to my requeriments (being able to change the "ammunition" with the secondary click).

I already published the mod on steam (and, in a few days, here) because, in your mod asset permissions, you allowed that, but... are you ok with that? I just want to be sure. I changed all the names and directories to ensure full compatibility with your mod.

8. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hello , sorry for necro , and thanks for your mod.

Also can i suggest/ask you to add a seeder for...remove grass ? (i know it's a little against the purpose of the mod lol) , but it should be very usefull too , for exemple , i don't know why , but i've a glitch castle why grass litterally everywhere , on the wood , on the stone , on the copper pipe... idk how it happened but it's not a mod and it's not someone , anyways , it would be very usefull if a can for remove any type of grass was added.

Anyways thx again ^^

9. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Just use your matter manipulator on the grass-covered blocks to get rid of the grass.

10. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

I know right but for some raison i've some planet covered with grass , for example a glitch castle have grass on it on every single block (heavy stone brick , copper pip , wood block and others...) , i dont know why its like that but seem to affect my very old planet that i've already visit , even with WEdit it take so much time.

11. beeedrill

beeedrill Void-Bound Voyager

The frackin universe spreaders/seeders isn't showing up on the synthesis table no matter what I do.