RELEASED Opal's Standart Map

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Opalie, Jun 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Opalie

Opalie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

Hi !
    I'm glad to post my first mod here !!! It's a map ! You can download it here or on nexus !

[​IMG]

Please let me know if you encounter any issue. I'd like to thank @Campanulamis for her kind help, and @Karmylla for helping me with my issues.

Attached Files:

wally232 and Karmylla like this.
    • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

It looks great, congratulations!!!
      One question though, did you remove the Farm Cave entrance? I don't seem to find it in your picture!

• Opalie

In fact no ! I'm going to credit @mushfae for this, but i was inspired by her new Farm map ! The entrance is in fact between the fences. It wraps you in it !

• Bon3z

Bon3z Aquatic Astronaut

For some odd reason, the file keeps crashing on me. :/ Not sure why.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

I've only tried the map for a few minutes, but this is what I can tell you:

1. There are some stumps that grow in the middle of the river and can't be accessed:
            problem 1.png

2. Whenever you leave the farm map from the right (near the shipping bin) and go back, the entry point is actually behind the spawn point for the map, which results in you leaving the map immediately if you move. Not sure why but it's suddenly working now.

I've taken a hiatus from Stardew Valley for a few months now and this map has actually inspired me to play again, thank you.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
              Opalie likes this.
            • Opalie

I can't help you then ?... sorry !

Did you replaced farm.xnb or another one ? If so, it's maybe bc of that.
              Did you replaced the map and loaded a saved game ? If so, it's maybe bc of that too !

I'm glad you're playing again then ! SDV is such a good game. Thank you for being so nice !

Xuomi likes this.
              • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

I replaced Farm.xnb and I started on a new game to test it. When the stumps showed up I made another new game and this time they were gone, so I'm not sure what happened.

Everything is working now though, and I've almost finished my first year. Loving this map layout, you made a beautiful farm. :)

• Opalie

I'm glad then !!! Thank you !!!

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Someone mentioning that the file causes the game to crash made me wonder something. Does the spouse area work correctly? I know a lot of older map mods end up crashing because the spouse area wasn't configured correctly or wasn't configured at all, and as I'm planning to be married in-game soon, I thought I should ask just in case there were problems. :)

• Lulu8500

Lulu8500 Void-Bound Voyager

I keep getting stuck in the back area at the bottom entrance. Have to restart my game to fix it. :( Halp!

• Opalie

I used the original farm to do it... so... I guess ? There is no reasons it doesn't work ! (I think. I'm sorry I'm very new to modding)

Did you modded your Forest.xnb ?