1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Orpheus Mining Colony Ship revived 1.0

Orpheus Mining Colony Ship by Alsehr Industries updated and fixed for stable release

1. sashyme

sashyme Phantasmal Quasar

sashyme submitted a new mod:

Orpheus Mining Colony Ship revived - Orpheus Mining Colony Ship by Alsehr Industries updated and fixed for stable release

Read more about this mod...

2. Niv-Mizzet

Niv-Mizzet Void-Bound Voyager

can you use it for modded races?

3. BlueLeafeon

BlueLeafeon Cosmic Narwhal

This is great. I really love it. NPC AI seem to have an awful time figuring out what to do with the doors sealed shut but there's not much you can do about that.

4. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

About the file size... did you run the images through PNGGauntlet? If you haven't, do so.

And I don't just mean your background stuff. Run your blockImages too. Everything. Your ship world actually loads faster when you do that. Seriously it does.

Of course it takes the size down WITHOUT any loss in quality so that is also a bonus. That way you aren't sweating the size so bad.

If you still are hitting the ceiling on size, you might as well just sign up a free dropbox account.

5. yovannyX

yovannyX Void-Bound Voyager

Cool mod, i love it. I'm using the human version.
    Noticed a couple of issues: starting without a teleporter makes it harder to start (i like that, is that a feature?) And 2: after upgrading the ship to tier 3 (after obtaining 6 crewmembers) i was unable to use the fuel (it looked cracked), will try upgrading to tier 4 and see if the issue continues (theres a good chance another mod is causing this, i'm using the BYOS mod aswell), will try with a vanilla install and see it it continues.

6. Luckspeare

Luckspeare Void-Bound Voyager

Still seems to work fine as of 7/18/2017.

To use it on a custom race:

Copy the "objects" and "ships" folders from any of the 8 folders (for example, from "Orpheus Colony Mod - Apex") into the folder of your race mod files.
    In the "ships" directory, rename the one folder in there (apex if you chose "Orpheus Colony Mod - Apex") to the name your custom race uses. When I did it, I renamed it to "argonian".

7. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Or just redirect them via universe_server.config.patch ;)