1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Portable Outpost for Frackin' Universe 1.1 for Starbound 1.2

Access the Science Outpost quests and vendors from the comfort of your own lab.

1. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 Pangalactic Porcupine

themrpiggy22 submitted a new mod:

Portable Outpost for Frackin' Universe - Access the Science Outpost quests and vendors from the comfort of your own lab.

Read more about this mod...

2. themrpiggy22

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Well, can't say I agree with this addon at all.... does it only allow quest access? if so, thats cool I guess.

4. themrpiggy22

Yes, but I've also made a portable version of the bee shop but I can remove that if you want. This was made on request from someone on my mods page on Steam btw.

Just areas like the outpost and your science outpost can can be laggy for some people due to all the NPCs.

This add-on shouldn't change the balance of your mod other than being able to access quests from ship/base as you already sold the bigger version of the bee shop at Infinity express. I just made a smaller one that is also bought there can easily fit in a ship or small house.

If you want me to remove something from this or take the addon down completely I am happy to do that although my stance is that this mod is to Frackin' Universe as the original Portable Outpost mod is to vanilla. While it does change the game a little and take away the aspect of going to an outpost, it is an optional mod that users can choose to install based on how they would like to play the game.

I have a lot of respect for you as a fellow modder, and like I said, If you don't agree with that I am happy to take down the mod.

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

the shop si fine as well, since you need to create the queens to sell them.

I just wanted to be certain it wasn't a "pocket" outpost in and of itself with all stations etc. That would potentially break FU progression.

Carry on.

Next time I'll be less of a retard and actually read the page properly (after I've had a coffee rather than first thing in the morning).