RELEASED Portraits Mods by einari [41/41 ALL Villagers done]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by einari, Mar 10, 2016.

?

I'm curious... Which Haley in my style do you use in game?

1. Normal Haley

2. Haley with less lips

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Okay. You gotta help me here. Post images if needed. What do you mean pink hair?

• EmmaLVV

EmmaLVV Space Spelunker

Your gorgeous portrait > [​IMG] , I was wondering if anyone had made a sprite (the little character you see in game) of it. There's custom sprites of her, like HERE for example, but I wanted one that looked like yours with the pink hair and no glasses. Does that make sense? :)

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Oh!
        Okay, well, let me first clear up one misconception. It's not my portrait. I wish I could draw like that. I only threw together the brown hair and face without glasses for those who wanted it. All credit for the art goes to einari.

And I completely missed the point you wanted a sprite. I kept thinking you wanted a portrait and was confused! I'll check what I can do with the sprite, but I don't have the time for it today

• EmmaLVV

EmmaLVV Space Spelunker

Ah! Sorry for the confusion! :D Yes, I was basically asking if anyone had done a sprite of Einari's Maru! The one in my above post. :) I could always learn how to do it myself if I must, but any help would be wonderful, thank you <3

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Okay, I think I'm done. Do mind that I'm colorblind and I easily could've missed something.
            So if you find something that should be pink (or something pink that shouldn't be!) just tell me and I'll see what I can do. Screenshots help if you find a problem, though!

Attached Files:

• EmmaLVV

EmmaLVV Space Spelunker

She looks great ingame! Thank you so much ^_^

• onevdream

onevdream Space Hobo

I like this Jodi:mwahaha:

• krzywasabi

krzywasabi Space Hobo

first off i wanna say i love your artstyle soo much, it's colorful and cute and gahhh
                  sadly though, i was having issues using this mod. i'm positive i did everything right and put the .xnb files in the right directory (portraits), but when i went to load my game it crashed. i then used a different portrait mod and that one ended up working, so perhaps there might be an issue going on here?

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Odd, but I haven't seen anyone else have this issue, myself included. Did you maybe delete the whole portraits folder (or its whole contents) and then installed these portrait mods as a whole?
                    If so, that might be the issue then. Despite the thread title saying everything has been done, there are actually two minor portraits missing. If you deleted them, the game will crash upon trying to load them

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

Would it be possible to make a alternative Marnie maker her face little less round please ^^?

If your busy or cant I understand thank you for the wonderful portraits by the way been using them for awhile. <3

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

einari has sadly not been seen in a month, so I kinda fear the worst.
                        It's sad, because aside from these things, if the game ever updates with new characters, this portrait mod will become outdated...

• Ribbonain

Aweh that's unfortunate and sad but sometimes life comes first. Guess I'll enjoy the mod while I can. ^ w ^

• Cethard

Cethard Space Hobo

• lalaryl

lalaryl Void-Bound Voyager

GAH!!! This is so beautiful!

• Ookami96k

Ookami96k Guest

Love your art! could you make a shave Shane Please???? :)

• Ribbonain

They havent been on in a long long time :( know one knows if there coming back.

• Ookami96k

Ookami96k Guest

awww no :wot:, i hope they comeback!:rip:

• einari

einari Space Spelunker

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Nurio for comment everything for me! you are so sweet <3
                                    I just finished my doujinshi (BL, Boys love) and month before that I was....I don't know.....I can't remember anything any more, everything is so fast so rush so rough, ughhh :disshappy::chrono::rip:

OK! let me see what(how many) request you want?
                                    I have 2-3 days for you (25 I'm busy) and sometimes now (Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Freeeeeeeeeeee Timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!)

OH I must warn you I'm not doing sprite request, sorry~~~~~

Ribbonain and Cache like this.
                                    • einari

einari Space Spelunker

OK I read all......Oh god thankyou for all comment and miss me *blush*
                                      I'll take a look If I can put everything up to date
                                      Marnie less round? How about sexy Marnie? ( LOL !! )
                                      Leah ponytail? OK... I'll try???
                                      And Shane

Other than this (old requests) I'd say No, sorry.

And you can edit whatever you want
                                      just credit me, that's all :3 (this mod is for fun propose so don't think much I'd love to see your edit)

Cache and Ribbonain like this.
                                      • Ribbonain

Nice to see your alive and well :D yay sexy Marnie yeah I have that mod that slims her down just a bit makes her look more younger.