Power Sign is Weird (Requesting Help!)

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Domidoy, Jun 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Domidoy

Domidoy Void-Bound Voyager

Ok, so I was building a lab underwater and I decided to hook-up a lever to all the lights to make a sort of light switch for my entire lab, but I also wanted to use the Power Sign to indicate whether or not the lights were on (just for aesthetics).

However, the Power Sign seems to switch only after being activated. In other words, activating the switch once turns the sign from being "Offline" to "Online". Deactivating the switch does not the sign back into "Offline", but doesn't do anything instead. The sign goes from "Offline" to "Online" only when the switch is activated again.

I have little experience with Starbound wiring, so I need help figuring out how to make the sign say offline when the switch is off and online when the switch is on.

I already tried hooking up a NOT gate, but for some odd reason it does not work with this set up (my hypothesis is that one output has to be off before the other can activate the sign's input)

Can someone help me out?

[​IMG]