PRAISE THE SUN I - GAME OVER - SIGNUPS FOR NEXT GAME

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by FranticLibra, Jul 14, 2017.

1. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Send ten of those to the FBI under the name of "ISIS Secrets" and someone will have to sit down and watch everyone of them.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmmm, trying to pressure me to be arrested? What are you... mafia?

Jimlad 42 and The Purple Dragon like this.
  3. The Purple Dragon

Yes, yes I am Mafia in this game and that's why I'm trying to get you arrested in real life. *slow claps* Well done Sherlock you've deduced who I am flawlessly.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. Witch Cat

THINK ABOUT IT! If I'm arrested then I can't participate, kicking me out of the game and making it easier for you to win. MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

5. PsychoSoldier

PsychoSoldier Aquatic Astronaut

-WitchCat and Purple Dragon's interactions, especially by page 9, strike me as w/w or w/v, but not v/v. (FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW, W=Wolf or Penguin, V=Villager or Civilian. SO W/W MEANS INTERACTIONS BETWEEN TWO WOLVES/PENGUINS)

Kinda believable post.

611 brought my attention to this. It does distance himself from any future vote, though it also seems like a town claim rather than one with ulterior motives.

Perhaps too cavalier to be scum. But a great hiding tactic.

Jimlad starting to ping a bit. Jumping on the bandwagon. Could have had same train of thought, but....

-Now Purple Dragon joins the Dragonclaw lynch train. There is almost certainly one neutral or one scum on the train. Maybe both.

Don't completely like this post. Thinking 611 is a neutral this time.

Not too sure about the CJ pile on. Seems unnecessary if we're trying to draw out Zebe when we know Zebe's likely asleep. And then 611's post later...

...This actually is a great point in CJ's behavior change, though he has yet to do much before the Zebe vote that actually pinged me like previous games.

...This actually is a great point in CJ's behavior change, though he has yet to do much before the Zebe vote that actually pinged me like previous games.
    To be fair, there were a lot of early D1 votes flying around, and 611 is just as guilty. That said, 611 has always been pro D1 lynch.

I feel there's a reference here I don't get, but this post is ironically sus.

Kind of a null read, but I think I give this post townie points.

It's hard to say where I want to go, but at the end of all this, it comes down to this for me: One of WitchCat/Purple Dragon, voiditect, and CjBeats. I'm betting that between those four, there is scum and/or neutral. Unforunately, I work in a few hours(5am for me, so I must catch the little sleep I can), so I can't give time to hear from the few quiet ones. So because I think Apathy is OK for now and I want my vote somewhere I think it matters, I'm going to go ahead and.

VOTE: CjBeats

WitchCraft and/or Purple Dragon need to be looked into. They still could be partners. Their banter seemed too organic, like they knew their accusations had no actual weight.

EDIT: And for the record, I think DragonClaw is town throwing a fit about an early strong train, not an Alpaca. Either way, since the lynch train died, I say we avoid lynching them.

6. Witch Cat

Oh golly oh gee, mister. You really got my under watch here. I better watch myself, or the Mister will give me a good ol' spankin'.
    [​IMG]
    dun dun dun

Merry meet, Psycho. I know we're going to have much fun together.

EDIT: I have no idea what I'm doing. I have no idea how seriously I'm supposed to take trying to read people >>

7. The Purple Dragon

This is why I love psycho analytical people, through clever speech you can have them bamboozled while they still believe themselves correct. Am I a penguin masquerading as a townie? Or am I the alpaca fooling everyone? Maybe I'm a townie with a superiority complex. It could go around and around and you would be none the closer... That is when the trap is sprung, dear friend. That is when the trap is sprung.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Witch Cat

I just wanna don't die ;w;. In a desperate attempt to calm myself I'm just drawing tarots. Half tempted to post some as cryptic hints to get people mad :catlol:

9. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

I don't have much time to be around today woo timing sucks for me. I can't find game start post and skimming thru I see Cj seems scummy (again), so:

Vote: CjBeats

Also dirtydirty No Lynch votes be careful those are always telling if you're a pengu
    I shall note that in this game I will systematically Nightkill everyone that votes me

take care doods

10. The Purple Dragon

It seems CjBeats is getting a lot of attention, I'm going to follow the pros and change my vote.

Vote: CjBeats

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Witch Cat

SHEEP! ALL OF YOU! OVVY THE MAFIA

12. PsychoSoldier

Small window of time before I leave for work...

I find both serious and goofy reads hold weight. And for the record, I like your posts more and more for townie. I also can't help but read your sarcastic pleas against spanking in probably the completely wrong context.

Any one else want to flash lynch/chinese fire drill this? I'm NOT afraid of him being an Alpaca.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  13. Witch Cat

>"I like your posts more and more for townie"
    [​IMG]

Oh golly gorsh fiddely dee, no Mista, I'm real scaaaared of a spankin'. It be a real shame if you gave me a good wackin' with that paddle over there, yes sir-ee. I wouldn't like that at all no way no how.

ok ill stop now im really sorry about that

14. PsychoSoldier

I just thoroughly read the possible roles(Thanks, @Jimlad 42, for your description post). And the game doesn't even end if we lynch an Alpaca. So I vote we just lynch whoever seems suspicious regardless of an alpaca fear. It could be a Guardian Angel or Syndicate or Spirit Connector, in which case it would aid us anyway.
    Quit playing with my heart, you.

Alkanthe, Jimlad 42 and Witch Cat like this.
  15. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

No, this makes sense from a Town of Salem convert. They never agree with D1 lynches, but they get tired after the first day lasts longer than a whole Town of Salem game; you kind of forget that it's still the first day after awhile.
    Although I will say, the turn around was faster than I would expect; your point is still valid.
    Thank you. I was close to asking.
    Or just learning from you guys. (Or about you guys, I'm really not sure yet. I think we'll see at the end of the day depending on if I vote no lynch before the day ends or not.)

I got a response to that!
    [​IMG]
    What I do is give kind of base impressions, just what your instincts say. Who you would trust in any way, that sort of thing.
    Is... is it just me that thinks that sounds a little evil?
    Yeaaaaaah... That might have been... a little deleted.
    What?

No problem, I needed to have it myself.

Nirning guys. Once I'm more fully awake I'll go make a reads list.
    (Huh, CJ hasn't made one of those yet... He always both makes one fast and pushes me into making one... That IS suspicious...)
    Vote: CJbeats.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  16. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

So
    Uh

Okay well this is unexpected slightly

I won't say no to a CJ lynch

But you don't have my vote for it

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

That's long enough to withhold my vote I think...

VOTE: @CjBeats

You should probably say something

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Okay, reads list, I figure one episode is enough delay. Coupled with the fact that I'm having trouble finding a good way to watch those episodes.
    So. Starting from the top of the list on the first page.
    611: So far I'm reading you as town.
    I... I don't know how I feel about that. That's never happened before. It's really messing with my head.
    Jake: Last seen: Monday.
    CJ: Hasn't been acting like he has the past few games. Specifically no role list and no focused attempt to work out who's scum, and his votes have been a bit flighty. (Okay, flighty is just me agreeing with you guys.)
    Zebe: I'm not sure. So far all he's done is threaten people who vote for him. Joking or not, it's not much to go on.
    Jimlad 42: Made an awesome description list. That is all he has ever done that's important.
    Void: Has been VERY quiet. All they've done is claim that it's SuS. Not even a claim of what's SuS. So far it looks like they might be harmless though, given the lack of a vote yet. Either way, I figure they're suspect. Not a hard read though, it's still just 1 relevant post.
    Apathy Applied: So far I read them as slightly town, but that's just because they seem to actually be trying to help. But that's still just 2 posts. POST MORE PEOPLE!
    Psycho Soldier: So far I'm reading them as town. On the other hand, I'm a sucker for helpful people. So I'm bad at reading people who are being helpful to cover up their scummyness.
    Hunter: They haven't been on since the 15th, so they might not actually be playing. That's annoying.
    Dragonclaw: They've so far been accused and just accepted their fate. *Shrugs* I don't know how to read that.
    Purple Dragon: Right now they're just following trends. And that interaction with Witch some of you call suspect. I don't know myself, I assume you guys can handle interactions between players better than I.
    Witch: Basically Purple's read, you guys are saying they're suspect for interactions with Purple. I don't know myself.

And color coded because I can. But not color coded well. There are only so many shades of red and green I can use there.

611, Alkanthe and CjBeats like this.
  19. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Wowie ok. Get ready for a slightly longer post.

First things first:
    @FranticLibra when is EoD? And how much does there need to be for a hammer?

Secondly, I wanna examine these votes, there's some interesting things in here. (Note these are only for those who voted me)
    Psycho- Not surprising, Psycho always votes me Day 1.
    611- Also not surprising he voted me, he's never been against a me lynch. I'm actually just surprised it took him so long.
    Purple- Following the bandwagon ey? If you're new, then really that's fine I'd say, but if you've played before then why not wait and make your own decision?
    Jim- Jimboy I thought we were friends? I'll give you my reads later down so if that's your only problem then fear not.
    Zebe- Zebe voted me, maybe for voting him? Probably not seeing as how he's an experienced player, but still something to note.
    Appy- Friendo why. What'd I do to you. (I actually don't know what to say in defense against this, he made some solid points)

Also shit I didn't realize I had 6 votes. Yikes I might already be hammered, but until I'm dead I shall continue.

Thirdly, @Jimlad 42 you wanted my reads? I'll give you mine if- oh look at that you gave me yours. Mk, my turn.

Jake- Quiet
    Zebe- Came in, voted me, then hopped out. I'm putting my finger on scum, more penguin than neutral, because usually town doesn't hop in vote against someone voting you, and hop out.
    Kam- You seem calm. Cool. Like you're in your element. It's a lot different than you usually play, therefore I'm leaning neutral, especially cultist if I'm putting all my cards out there.
    Jim- Jim hasn't been any different than usual I think. He makes his longer posts which I like and just seems to wanna help. Probably town.
    Psycho- Same reads as Jim really.
    Hunter- Quiet
    Appy- Came in, gave solid points for some things, voted me, then left. While kinda similar to Zebe, what he did was actually gave points for the vote which leads me to believe he's town.
    Void- Quiet? At least hasn't said anything of note really. I do remember last game when we were both penguins he tended to not talk much, so just something to look at there.
    Dragonclaw- Came in, accepted his fate, hell even voted himself. Either annoyed at the fact he was getting voted so soon (which tbh why would you if you play this game) or an excited alpaca as someone said earlier.
    Purple- They have been doing a lot of playful banter with Witch. Not necessarily a scum tell, but there's been a lot of playful banter. I do think one of them is penguin while the other is town. Which is which though? I don't know.
    Witch- Look above.
    That's 11 people.. I'm missing someone. Oh. Me. Well I'm innocent.

Fourthly, my defense.

I don't know how this got out of hand so quickly. I've never liked Day one lynched, so I no lynch, but then I had a change of heart and voted Zebey. I don't know what else I could say. Change of hearts happen.

611, Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  20. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't know what's happening at the moment so...
    VOTE: NO VOTE

611, Jimlad 42 and CjBeats like this.