1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 Online Multiplayer Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MountaineerElf, Sep 4, 2016.

1. MountaineerElf

MountaineerElf Space Hobo

I bought this game to play with my friends and my husband. After not being able to really join three of us together, I looked up some details on multiplayer and found something that really boils my blood. Can you really only play with up to three or four people if two people at a time share a single console? Seriously? You sold this game as playable with 2-4 players...and I've just learned you can't do that while trying to play with two other friends.

However...when I joined my friend, and my husband couldn't join, a random person joined. This tells me that you can connect three consoles to play...but not if they're your friend?

Could someone explain this to me? Or if it's been fixed? Or if they're working on it? If not, we're just going to ask for a refund from PlayStation, because we were sold something that doesn't work properly.

MountaineerElf