1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

risk of rain 2 ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by fred101j, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fred101j

fred101j Aquatic Astronaut

I am thinking of ideas for a second risk of rain because after you defeat providence he says sometimes "You monster..." I think he took down your ship so he could take the items and destroy a greater evil also after you defeat providence after the sunset is shows a teleporter on your ship I also think the greater evil will blow up your ship.

• BlossomedProf

BlossomedProf Intergalactic Tourist

I'm pretty sure there will never be a Risk of Rain 2. Hopoo has already said he/they won't be updating the game with content anymore, only bug-fixes.

• Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

I still believe that the main character in Light Drifter is Providence.
        Not updating the first game does not mean there will be no second game.

• fred101j

fred101j Aquatic Astronaut

here are some things i recently thought of re skins for example there would be a re skin for the acrid that looked like a mutant blood wolf one for the huntress that would look like a floran (if chuckle fish says yes) maybe a re skin for enforcer that is a knight with a bow. also there might be a upgrade tree and finally new classes

EDIT: wait i forgot blighted bosses

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
          • Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Moderators, necro thread. Lock this please.

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Probably a better idea to use the report button to flag us. Posting in-thread doesn't automatically attract our attention, unlike a report.

As for the necro, it was made by a spambot, so it's safe to say this thread wouldn't have continued its discussion otherwise. Locking.

Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.