1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Robin is not getting out of bed.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Viper179, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Viper179

Viper179 Intergalactic Tourist

Robin has been stuck in bed and the only thing she says is a statement about how I maxed the house which I have, however I need to build more farm buildings(I only have the coop)

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

She is actually in her bed?
      When you hover over the register at her counter in the first room, there should still be three options there, to shop, purchase farm buildings, or to leave.
      Do you have any mods?

• TheTearer

TheTearer Phantasmal Quasar

I'm having that problem with Abigail since the 1.2 update. She just stays in bed 24/7. I have the NPC map mod, and while it worked before, and works for everyone else, Abi doesn't show up at all. It took 2 days to straighten everything up after this update, so I'll test if I can find a mod incompatibility tomorrow.....

Edit: Nope, I can't figure out what's happening. Last thing I'm going to try is extreme. Uninstalling everything, going back to full original (vanilla update) files, see if it's still happening. If not, then there's some mod that shouldn't be affecting behavior that is. Argh.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017