Sad Story and request

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hill Devil, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Hill Devil

Hill Devil Space Hobo

I plan to post this in the official forum and the reddit. Once I found out my wife was expecting I immediately began looking for games that were calmer and didn't involve me shooting things. Games I could play with our little girl watching. I picked up Stardew Valley on Xbox not too long ago and fell in love with it. The Friday after I picked it up, April 14, we had a doctors appointment and found out our little girl died in the womb at 32 weeks. I haven't been able to bring myself to play with my regular group, but I have found some solace in the peaceful Valley. I have an odd request that I don't even know how possible it would be. I would love to have a marker added to the graveyard with her name, Luna. Again, I know it may be a strange thing to ask, but I thought I would.

Either way, thank you for creating a game that is so calming.

• Oxyligen

Oxyligen Tentacle Wrangler

Sad, nice to see the game gives you some comfort.

I hope someone with some map edit skill makes the mod.

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I've notified Mollygos and ConcernedApe about your request. I'm in no position to make promises that an official addition to the game will come about, so I'd suggest keeping open the possibility for a mod. I'm sure there are plenty of modders who'd be happy to do something up for you.

In any case, I'm sorry for your loss. A friend of mine had the same experience a couple of years ago, so I can understand where you're coming from.