RELEASED [SAMPI] Custom Farming on Nexus

Add custom objects to the game

1. Amburr

Amburr Phantasmal Quasar

Is it acceptable to create machines for public release using your mod? Just releasing the machine then linking to your mod?

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

She doesn't seem to care. Others have made some. If you link to her custom farming I do not think she will mind,

Amburr likes this.
      • Platonymous

Platonymous Big Damn Hero

She? :D Nope, That's one S too many.

As far as creating and releasing your own machines using my mod, that's not only ok, that's what it's actually made for!

Amburr likes this.
        • Amburr

Amburr Phantasmal Quasar

@Platonymous Thanks!! I just wanted to be on the safe side since i just started modding this past July!

• Namea

Namea Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there! I was told by the awesome Pathoschild to ask here for help with using custom farming and Automate together. I beg you pardon if I ask something silly. I tried my best to follow the somewhat vague directions on the page and piece together what to do from the comment section on the nexus.

Regular machines work great with automate but even with CFautomate installed the test machines and machines listed on the custom farming page do not work with automate.

Flumme likes this.
            • Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

Same here - Automate works well with normal machines, but the CFAutomate does not work and gives me an error message. :(

Namea likes this.
              • Vortal

Vortal Void-Bound Voyager

Would it be possible to add lighting effect option? I would like to add custom outside lamps but I don't think the mod supports lighting effect.

HopeWasHere likes this.
                • lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

Does this mod bring back the ability to make mead from honey and vodka from potatoes in kegs (as was present in this mod)?

• Kadyen

Kadyen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Making Mead from Honey in kegs is not a feature of a mod, but a feature of the base game itself :V

Regarding vodka from potatoes, I don't think so, since this mod only allow creating new machines, not editing the pre-existing ones (not 100% sure of that, feel free to shoo me !).
                    You can always create a new machine, maybe like a distilling-apparatus which makes vodka from potatoes and other alcools.

lannihamm likes this.
                    • lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

derp, well now I can stop hoarding all my honey.

yeah that's why I thought I'd ask first. In the New Machines Mod, the creator somehow edited the pre-existing machines as well as added in new ones; while I was poking through the posts to see if anyone had updated it for 1.2, someone mentioned that Platonymous had partially updated it, but did not specify what portions of the mod were left out.

I just want my vodka back, lol.

• Kadyen

Kadyen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have the mod running in my game just fine, I edited the provided Oil maker to make Essential Oil (and 3 oils from Gold, Iridium and Diamond, just for the lolz :lickitung:), so I guess it can be made.

I'm planning on making a few machines, including the aforementioned distilling-apparatus, but I'm lacking the skills in sprite and not-eye-tearing assets making.
                        I'm currently writing a post about that, I'll post the link to it in 5 minutes :DD.

EDIT : Here's the link :mwahaha:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017