1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue save

Discussion in 'Support' started by Papyjos, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Papyjos

Papyjos Aquatic Astronaut

my save doesn't load. When i try to load my save, game open again.
    (sorry for my english)

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

If you post your error log, and save I'll take a closer look for you. Just zip up the files, and you'll be able to add them as an attachment here.

File locations:
      Windows: %AppData%\StardewValley\
      OSX: /Users/yourusername/.config/StardewValley/
      Linux: ~/.config/StardewValley/

• Papyjos

i don't have error logs

Attached Files:

• MysticTempest

Do you by any chance also have the "Ewelina_124900194_old" file? I took a look at your main save that you sent me. It's not loading because part of the file is missing. It's missing some gamelocation data, along with a bunch of personal stats, and such. The old version of that file is a backup created by the game; we might be able to restore the save completely(minus a day) if it's unafffected.

• Papyjos

no :v

• MysticTempest

Hrm, alrighty. Well, in that case. I went ahead, and created a new game with the standard farm; and copied over the data you were missing from the new file.

As mentioned previously most of the data you were missing was location data for some of the places in Stardew Valley; like the desert, jojamart, Greenhouse, Cellar and so on. As well as stuff like the mines, some of the personal stats, and basic game options(audio/graphics).

But, some of the other data was untouched; like the farmhouse/farm stuff, recipes learned, and some of the other basic stuff.

Since that was the only file you had; it won't be a 100% fix to where your original file was. But, I have this patched version where it's at least in a playable state. And, you can at least test it out, and decide for yourself if it's worth continuing on this save.

Attached Files:

• Papyjos

Thank you!