1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED SBSE - Customize your player colors using any color!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Phaze, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bearffalo

bearffalo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's crazy to think about how many customization mods have been released since 1.0 so far, that collectively dont even scratch the surface of what SBSE alone was capable of..
    :nuruneutral:

LOL BALL likes this.
  2. Symphony

Symphony Giant Laser Beams

You clearly haven't seen any of Silverfeelin's tools then.

3. bearffalo

bearffalo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Right. Except most of these focus on modding the gaming rather than character customization directly. Also one of SBSEs greatest strenghts in my opinion was it's user friendliness
    as well as quick accessibility, which Silverfeelins tools comparatively speaking dont offer.

4. nedlymanidco

nedlymanidco Void-Bound Voyager

today has been 1 year since the last update

5. Gammaboy45

Gammaboy45 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I keep getting "Could not read bootstrap config. Make sure starbound folder is correct.", even after selecting C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound.

6. Supernovakid1

Supernovakid1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would love to use SBSE but I keep getting a notificatoin: "Could not read bootstrap config." the folder is correct so I don't know what to do.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't realise Gammaboy45 posted the same reply before me sorry for being a pain.

Attached Files:

7. Gammaboy45

Gammaboy45 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Atleast I'm not alone on this :rofl:

8. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Stop bumping this dead thread. That's not going to convince the guy to come back and update it.

9. smb64

smb64 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Iris Blanche could you lock/archive this thread or something like that? I don't believe the author is going to update this again considering it's been over a year since the last update ^^;

10. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Locking the topic. According to the current state and the dead link it can be considered as stopped development / abandoned.
    @Phaze if you want to have it reopened just sent me a pm.

@smb64 best way is to report posts/topics in the future. ;)

Regards
    Iris Blanche

Scival likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.