Digital SDV Requests (OPEN!)

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by desbro, Mar 14, 2016.

1. SmaugBaggins

SmaugBaggins Existential Complex

2. desbro

desbro Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tsk, don't write me off yet, I'm not dead! Allow me to. . .

Return with dramatic flair.

I HAVE ARRIVED.

Lanx12, Risukage and Gabaw like this.
    • desbro

I've noticed people are finally figuring out how to add custom characters to SDV soooo.....

[​IMG]

IT IS TIME.

JEB WILL BE REALIZED.

• desbro

Did a little more. This is like, rough draft quality, but I'm trying to match the vanilla style as much as possible.

[​IMG]

• Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

Woah! Really cool :eek:

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

O_O Wow...Je..Jeb is alive !!! Q_Q Sweet

• LenkoFlamer

LenkoFlamer Astral Cartographer

I'm falling in love with your work! I also work on my farmer like your way too :love:

• desbro

I AM BACK, it's been a really stressful couple of days dealing with some art/legal BS and to wind down and just sort of relax, I'm Re-opening requests! So if you want to see a canon character in my style, or your farmer, or otherwise, post here! ('m also accepting Starbound requests, we'll just sorta consolidate it all here, since two threads is a challenge!

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

WOOO welcome back ! looks like things are looking up.

• MS_NorthEastern

MS_NorthEastern Orbital Explorer

@desbro
                    It would be amazing if you could draw a picture my favorite fishing friend, Willy
                    Your art style is really interesting and I'd love to see how you would draw someone older like Willy

• Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

May I request some drawing of Leah? Would like to see her foraging and living in the forest herself

• Feathered Sparks

Feathered Sparks Big Damn Hero

Hi! I'd say welcome back, but I don't think we've spoken before now ^^; You've got some lovely art!

As for requests, would you mind doing my main farmer Lanie? She's the one in the avatar (sorry, I don't have a proper ref for her yet). If it helps, I tend to picture her as average height and pretty muscular, with a fairly cheerful personality and a love for animals. Or if not her, then maybe a marriage candidate of your choice as they might look living and working on the farm? (If you want a specific one suggested, my vote is for Sam)

• desbro

• desbro

My friend loves silver foxes, like, that is her kryptonite, so naturally Willy had to go that way in terms of aesthetic.
                          Now with BONUS VIDEO OF THE PROCESS.​

[​IMG]
                          The rest shall be forthcoming. Should I continue filming or nah?​

• MS_NorthEastern

MS_NorthEastern Orbital Explorer

This looks amazing! Thanks!
                            I really like the nose and the neck, it's more detailed than most.

• rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

whoa, i'd love if you posted more videos as well! so long as it's not too tedious :nuruflirt:

• NovaStarr

NovaStarr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh man, your artstyle is GORGEOUS! Do you have a commissions page?? I'd hate to request art without working out some form of repayment in monetary or artistic goods ;w; I'd love to have my farmer Sina drawn but I wouldn't want to impose

• desbro

The shorter ones aren't too tedious! I'm terrible at video-editing so the longer ones turn out less impressive? IDK, there's something that happens between the rendering and uploading that borks the quality. My sib is gonna help sort that out so I can do more tutorial type videos and whatnot. ANYWAYS, I will post more when I do the other requests!

I do! The bulk of my work is freelance commission stuff. You can find me at various places, all of which are linked or referenced in my profile!

rhomboid likes this.
                                  • rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

i'll def watch anything you upload ^^ good luck with the quality biz! i've never tried to upload anything besides vids of my cats lmao so i've got no idea

• desbro

I'm back, bored and not really wanting to work on commissions.

Gonna open up for bust sketch/messy paint/color requests, there is one caveat!

If you have nothing beyond a pixel screencap to present me, you're less likely to be chosen. I'm looking for clear ideas, so describe the character and use whatever reference you need!

This is also not restricted to any one fandom, so whatever tickles your fancy!

Pieces might range from this:
                                      [​IMG]

To this:
                                      [​IMG]