SecondPlaythrough Mod (Smapi)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by DEMIACLE, Dec 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Kulturbanause

Kulturbanause Phantasmal Quasar

Hi Demiacle,

kindly fix that if you choose the sickle that the foraging xp bar is being showed. Right now the Combat skill is popping up.
    [​IMG]

Is it also possible for you to creat a mod to gain XP for cutting grass and the other green stuff with the sickle in Foraging? 1 XP for each single grass/green thing would be sufficient i guess.

• chojustin

chojustin Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, I didn't see that before D:

• chojustin

I'm receiving a lot of error messages in SMAPI. Nothing's crashing, but it's a large wall of red that I'm unsure of.

Attached Files:

• Kulturbanause

Is there any way to stop debug mode? Coz it constantly spams my smapi console.

• DEMIACLE

DEMIACLE Space Spelunker

Thats my code, something is out of sync and failing to draw I'll have to review it. If you can reproduce it that will help a ton, still working out all the kinks on everything! And that debug spam will be gone next build, thanks for all the feedback!

Minakie likes this.
            • chojustin

Will try my best, but it's not appearing anymore in my console :speechless:

• Elysium

Elysium Void-Bound Voyager

Love where this mod is going but I'm experiencing quite a few issues with it.

There is roughly 100k instances of this error:
                Code:
                [00:36:39 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GraphicsEvents.OnPreRenderGuiEvent event:
                System.ArgumentException: Field 'pages' defined on type 'StardewValley.Menus.GameMenu' is not a field on the target object which is of type 'StardewValley.Menus.QuestLog'.
                   at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.CheckConsistency(Object target)
                   at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.InternalGetValue(Object obj, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
                   at System.Reflection.RtFieldInfo.GetValue(Object obj)
                   at UiModSuite.UiMods.UiModDisplayCalendarAndBillboardOnGameMenuButton.removeDefaultTooltips(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 3
                in my log. I am unsure how to reproduce this but it appears to be happening pretty frequently, I'll try to pay more attention to it.

I was also experiencing the tool error posted by chojustin just recently. I believe it happened when I tried to utilize the swap tool feature by right clicking on my tool, but I can't be sure because I've since disabled it when I realized it was not working.

"Display icons over animals that need petting" does not seem to work unless I am not using it correctly. I've attempted to load my game with only UIModSuite enabled, and I was still unable to get this feature working correctly. It works on dogs, right?

"Display more information on item mouseover" conflicts with Lookup Anything
                The extra information from UIModSuite is preventing the hotkey working in Lookup Anything for the items in inventories only. Curiously the items on the hotbar work fine with both mods even though you are displaying the same information in the hotbar as you are in the inventory.

I see the mining level up animation and sound every time I wake up in the morning, despite my mining exp not even changing.

• ScalesofGrey

ScalesofGrey Astral Cartographer

I have a question. If I disable the fishing-related parts in QoL, would it be compatible with Teh's Fishing Overhaul?

• Kulturbanause

Of course! I use Teh's Fishing as well together wit deactivated fishing part of QoL

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Erm... I used them both and... I didn't deactivate anything on the QoL mod... they don't seem to conflict for me :/

• DEMIACLE

DEMIACLE Space Spelunker

@Elysium All these issues *SHOULD be cleared up next build! Thanks for the feedback :)

Minakie likes this.
                        • ScalesofGrey

@Minakie So what happens when you fish? Does the time skips forward and TehPers's fishing minigame takes over?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
                          • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

The time doesn't skip and I have a fishing game (now I'm not sure from which mod, hahaha) and the name of the hooked fish on top. But I think it's TehPers fishing game because when I catch treasure it has his treasure changes and the events for fish to be unaware of my presence.

ScalesofGrey likes this.
                            • ScalesofGrey

@Minakie Thanks for telling me! I think I'm gonna install this now.

• crymblade

crymblade Void-Bound Voyager

This is an impressively ambitious mod. I really like the idea for weapons, weapon collecting is great!

Maybe make sure rare monsters only appear in the mines, but at a much higher rate? Since barrels and rare monsters are the only way to get a lot of weapons, it could take a while to get actual improvements.

• Kulturbanause

• DEMIACLE

DEMIACLE Space Spelunker

@crymblade ya there is a good chance I won't get to everything but its better to shoot higher! I'd likely seek collaboration soon but everyone is usually doing their own thing so we'll see how it goes

@Elysium "Display icons over animals that need petting" is for barn animals, not cat/dog as they don't require any petting

@Kulturbanause Bad news, found a bug I'm going to squash so build will be out tomorrow, hoping to fix all the current issues so I can finally move to a better back end for keybinding

• Kulturbanause

Are you sure?

[​IMG]

• DEMIACLE

DEMIACLE Space Spelunker

Ok, I updated MOST of what I wanted to, but I'll be busy the next few days and am unable to fully test everything so let me know any issues or any bugs still present! Its looking close to a release here woohooo! Thanks everyone for the great feedback! I'm restructuring my workflow atm as well so I plan on doing legit patch notes from now on! Cheers!

• Kulturbanause

Noice ... keep the release coming :)