1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Shellguard: Mod inspired by Jak & Daxter 1

Weapons, locations and robotics manufacturing.

1. Travelling Merchant

Travelling Merchant Void-Bound Voyager

Travelling Merchant submitted a new mod:

Shellguard - Weapons, locations and robotics manufacturing.

Read more about this mod...

2. GTG3000

GTG3000 Big Damn Hero

First!

3. Logical Lucario

Logical Lucario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are any of the ecos going to be added? Maybe yellow for the fire ball ability?

4. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

There seems to be a problem with the 'SG Rifle' and 'SG Training Rifle'; they destroy dirt blocks and other blocks on impact (depending on the direction of which the dirt/other block is at; i.e. the rifles destroy the block when the block is shot on the left or on the right.).

I am not sure if this feature is intentional or not (as this does not occur with the other guns), but, either way, it's rather annoying as - regardless of fights or of any other situation or of just blasting the rifles for their awesomeness - I keep destroying blocks randomly (where the blocks within the 2x2 of the bullet impact in a certain direction just get destroyed on the first shot).

I would like to use the rifles as my main guns, but I'd rather not for the time being until the block-destroying thing is settled (to avoid randomly removing/destroying blocks and not remembering whether there was a block there originally or not).

Would this kindly be fixed or removed?

5. GTG3000

GTG3000 Big Damn Hero

@Crusism It's made very much on purpose, afaik.

6. Zsashas

Zsashas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How does this interact with Manufacturer's Touch? Any planned compatibility?

7. Zsashas

Zsashas Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks like I've found two problems so far.

1: Minigun kicks the host from the server when they use it, other users have no problems. Something about impact assets missing. Singleplayer works fine as well.

2: Drones in singleplayer, when they fire at enemies, after a couple of shots the lasers freeze in midair, then I am sent back to my ship with no transition. Have not tried to beam back down yet.

8. zoklyinkling

zoklyinkling Void-Bound Voyager

does anyone know what to do with this

upload_2021-8-13_22-13-0.png

Attached Files: