Community Show off your farm!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mollygos, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Autumntales

Autumntales Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if I can ask on this thread, but since everyone is showing their beautiful farm with mods, does anyone know how to install mods on a Mac if I play the game on GOG ? Whenever I search on the internet, it mostly says to find the STEAM file, but if I bought it from GOG, obviously there is no such file...
    Mainly interested in the witchy buildings and black cat mods :kitten2:

• Jason2012

Jason2012 Space Hobo

There is a zoom button, you just need to go through the option.
      Jason

• StardewMe

StardewMe Aquatic Astronaut

New to the forum, but I took this screenshot this morning. I plan on destroying it all and starting again. Why not? haha. This is my best layout to date though. Farm.png

• Jerev

Jerev Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice farm.
          Do you use the barns near grandpa's shrine as sheds for kegs and jars?
          I haven't seen much/any farms doing this, but heard a lot about it. How many jars do fit into one barn?
          If you use them that way.

• StardewMe

Thank you. Those three are all filled with kegs for Ancient Fruit. 135 kegs in each barn. I assume it's the same amount for preserve jars though. Barn36012.png

• sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

Not a full farm picture, nor finished, but here are some updates on my farm as of Summer 16 (or 17? Idek, lost track)

First, instead of using upload.farm, I used my own screenshots so you can see how it looks when I play. Although I'm not sure if I like the victorian or gothic buildings more...I keep changing between them. Although seasonal immersion is sooo laggy I might just switch back to gothic permanently.

So my first pic...
              [​IMG]

Basically my coops and future honey island. I was going to put sprinklers where the flowers are on the honey island, but I thought the flowers looked so cute it was worth the extra watering every morning. The grass on the coop island is soooo pretty, I can't wait until I have enough money to cover my island in grass. However, I only have 300g right now ;-;

Second...
              [​IMG]

This is so unfinished, but I'm going to add more fruit trees in the gaps between the pairs of fruit trees. The shed which I'm using for animal artisan goods was strategically placed to cover my future seed makers because they are so ugly and I don't want them shown. Warp totems will be near my house in the future (and won't be boxed off when placed b/c the victorian building mod makes them look as trees). Also, you can see part of my cash-crop field. I love the regular wooden fences because they fit my aesthetic, but they're so weak. I can't wait until I (hopefully) get the gold clock....I've never gotten it before.

Final....
              [​IMG]

Not much here, a few sheds soon to be built marked off by those corner tiles, and the regular crops. The island in the right is handy so I can recycle trash and use crab pots, but the crab pots and bait bins (not pictured) are so ugly....does anyone know of any retextures? Anything white or brown is fine...if not I can just retexture them myself.

So, that's basically my humble farm. Also, if you're wondering how I made that much progress in 1 1/2 months it's because I kinda am "cheating" with the time by using timespeed on 22.

gingergen and Tamorr like this.
              • StardewMe

Progress of a new standard farm for me. While watching a YouTube video, I discovered a farm expansion. I don't know what else I'm doing to do to aside from all animals on the bottom portion.
                Thinking a good amount of fruit trees on the bottom left. Going back and forth on Junimo huts though. It's faster without them, so I don't think I'll do it. Farm.png

mari3000, staarfruit and sunlite like this.
                • DJ_Berk

DJ_Berk Seal Broken

I play on PS4 so I can't upload my farm and don't have any full-farm screenshots, but I recreated my farm on the upload.farm planner so you can see it here.

[​IMG]

• imperatorfuriosa

imperatorfuriosa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

currently playing a new file, so here's fernleaf farm in the summer

[​IMG]

• December_Slate

December_Slate Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! Beautiful farm! If you don't mind, what map mod are you using? Or is it a private one?

sunlite likes this.
                      • staarfruit

staarfruit Pangalactic Porcupine

It still needs work but this is my farm currently. :3
                        [​IMG]

• Taeyon

Taeyon Master Chief

This is my farm, I have achived so far past the four years in-game.

Attached Files:

• mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

thank you!! yeah it's a private one sorry! i'll probably release it sometime in the future when i'm done playing with it

staarfruit likes this.
                            • sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

Here's my house:

[​IMG]

I'm working on adding more furniture too...

Now my farm (about to start fall year 1): Tried stitching my farm together and it turned out alright, it's not perfect though. My farm is so gloomy lol

[​IMG]

mari3000, gingergen, Tamorr and 4 others like this.
                              • Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Half expected Hyrulian-themed scarecrows =d

• staarfruit

staarfruit Pangalactic Porcupine

It's a slow WIP, I've been focusing more on relationships than the actual farm so... *shrugs* But here's my farmer, Ruth, her house, and her farm. She also just recently got married to Shane!

[​IMG]
                                  [​IMG]
                                  [​IMG]

• StardewMe

Progress of a new save file. I had a little inspiration from LuthienNightwolf on the stable placement. I'm not completely happy with the flooring where the animals are. I just didn't want to use the stone path and copy a lot of what the user mentioned above has done. I am using an item spawner as this is another modded save I have, so that makes things a bit easier.
                                    Farm.png

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Don't worry about copying me, if you want to use stone path, use it. :) It's your farm after all.

MrToni300 and StardewMe like this.
                                      • StardewMe

About to go to bed, but figured I would post pictures. As far as I can think, this farm is complete unless I get bored and change something randomly.
                                        Debating on recording a farm tour video for this. I'll decide tomorrow morning haha.
                                        A quick farm build, that I'm quite proud of actually.

Farm overview
                                        Farm.png

My home, boring home but it works.
                                        FarmHouse.png

My barns with my keg layouts. Both barns are the same with ancient fruits.
                                        Barn46046.png

Last, but not least. Sheds are useless to me, but decided to have fun with it. So I have a movie theater on my land...
                                        Shed26013.png

Hope you enjoyed and goodnight everyone.

sari90, mari3000, staarfruit and 6 others like this.
                                        • Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I finished my truffle & spelunking farm's mining showroom!

20170630212854_1.jpg

Exterior WIP:
                                          20170630212936_1.jpg

Bee Array:
                                          20170630212959_1.jpg

Letting Grandpa's shrine get overrun:
                                          20170630213744_1.jpg

It's not gonna be a pretty farm because it's going to be mostly fields full of grass for a billion pigs.

Seven years and it's not completely done yet, but my main farm is slowly getting there. It's the forest map, so intentionally left a bit unkempt.

Mushrooms and jelly shack:
                                          20170630215036_1.jpg

Bee arrays and the top of the Junimo field:
                                          20170630214938_1.jpg

Fully functional brew showroom, current incarnation:
                                          20170630214910_1.jpg

Brew showroom exterior (working on filling the central column with one of each giant crop--wish me luck, lol):
                                          20170630214900_1.jpg

Shane & Charlie's shed interior (desperately wish they could use it):
                                          20170630215011_1.jpg

Shane & Charlie's shed exterior:
                                          20170630214958_1.jpg

Museum collection with rarecrows, just one doll away from done:
                                          20170630215458_1.jpg

I'm working on the southwestern corner of the farm. Just put in my very first well ever, purely for decoration, and am adding a trophy room shed and probably surrounding it all with a gravel meditation labyrinth of sorts. There's also a meteor just hanging out there forever.