1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Sleeker Glitch Chassis v2.1.7

More futuristic robot, less walking garbage bin!

1. Concido

Concido Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As Mackinz said, you can use the Replacer version in MP without any issues. Though you'll look bald to everyone else unless you use a vanilla head mod.
    If a server has the mod installed, then you'd be able to use this mod in multiplayer. Well, so long as you and the server have have same version.

It doesn't, the versions of the vanilla Glitch head mods that were made to fit the new head are still there but they don't replace anything. :)

2. Libra Burner

Libra Burner Space Spelunker

Okay so i managed to get the mod working but not sure what mod i should use to not be bald nor how to install it.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  3. Concido

Head mods are what Glitch hairstyles are called in-game, you can use either version of the replacer just fine. There's about 20 or so head mods added into the replacer that were changed to fit the modified head better, if you use one of those it won't show up for other players.

After you download and extract the mod you should have four folders; Optionals, Replacer, Standalone, and Vanilla Head Version. If you want to use the replacer version you need to open the Replacer folder, inside will be another folder called "Sleek Glitch Chassis". Copy that folder into your mods directory.

4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Wouldn't it make sense for the modified heads to not be present in the version of the mod without a modified head, then?

5. Libra Burner

Libra Burner Space Spelunker

Well i got the mod working on my side. I see the sleek chassis but other players see a normal glitch.

6. Concido

Perhaps, but they don't replace anything or look particularly bad on the vanilla head. I left them in initially because they fit the Starface Glitch head nicely. I may separate them at some point, but they're staying for now.
    Because the other players do not have the mod installed they will see you as a normal Glitch.

7. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

some could say this mod is glitchy HEE HEE HEE

8. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

I wonder it's compatible with other Glitch Head Mods?

9. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

i would assume so

10. Connockobonker

Connockobonker Aquatic Astronaut

what version for starbound?

11. Concido

If you use one of the Replacer versions, then yes.

It currently is intended for Pleased/Glad Giraffe. It may work on other versions, but they've not been tested.

12. face21

face21 Void-Bound Voyager

if i might make a suggestion why not release this mod as a standalone a glitch 2.0 race if you would, give them their own towns and make it all futuristic with their own worlds give them the whole shabang

13. Xakorik

Xakorik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can I use this mod in a modpack for my server?

14. Concido

Sure.

15. Concido

Concido updated Sleeker Glitch Chassis with a new update entry:

v1.4.2 - Non-vital mini-update

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Mackinz

Just an FYI, but you did not update the starter quest in the standalone version, so the quest cannot be completed.

17. Concido

18. Mackinz

May I use the body sprites in a compilation mod?

19. Concido

Sure.

Mackinz likes this.
  20. Concido

Concido updated Sleeker Glitch Chassis [Updated for 1.0!] with a new update entry:

Updated for Launch! Version 2.0 Change Log!

Read the rest of this update entry...