1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Slime Race Mod 2017-06-18

A race of gelatinous humanoids and everything that comes with it.

1. Hieru.chan

Hieru.chan Void-Bound Voyager

Hieru.chan submitted a new mod:

Slime Race Mod - A race of gelatinous humanoids and everything that comes with it.

Read more about this mod...

I don't really like chucklefish forums so I'll just be updating stuff, I might take some time to reply if you ask me questions here.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  2. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

But.... but Xel-chan!
    ...Playfulness aside, seeing how you dislike the forums here, is there a better or more preferred method of contact, or do you just prefer to only check in every few days?

3. Hieru.chan

there's steam. and i do check only here and there. sometimes a week sometimes daily. on a whim. I will get on here everytime i need to update though ^^

4. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I found these warnings in my log file:

[19:26:47.508] [Warn] Tech module 'electricindigoslimesphere' not found in tech database
    [19:26:49.015] [Warn] Tech module 'chocolateslimesphere' not found in tech database
    [19:26:52.497] [Warn] Tech module 'electricindigoslimesphere' not found in tech database
    [19:27:12.790] [Warn] Tech module 'electricindigoslimesphere' not found in tech database

Looks like a bit of missed stuff from when the techs were changed. It's not causing any trouble or anything.

5. Hieru.chan

Exacly that, it should stop once you get the error, it did for me. if it doesn't download the tech only mod i guess.

6. Hieru.chan

Hieru.chan updated Slime Race Mod with a new update entry:

2017-03-04 update

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Could you add a weighted version of the grapple? The weight could be justified by slime crystals on the ends.

Ohh, and any plans for vehicles? That'd be neat :D

8. Hieru.chan

Vehicle is in the plan already. i was even thinking of making the shoat ridable, complely usless vehicle just for fun :rofl: I need to do armor set first and until i do some of the agenda i shouldn't do any request items, last few updates were basicly mostly those except for the t1 'armor'

9. Hieru.chan

10. trailblazer57

trailblazer57 Subatomic Cosmonaut

is there an updated steam version? or with this change of hands is the steam version discontinued? (had this mod in a steam collection for easy mod syncing with my starbound buddy...

11. IHart

IHart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I must know, who is the absolute genius who sprited the feet. I want to shake his hand.

12. Hieru.chan

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=866175420&searchtext=slime+tech

That would be xel.

13. Hieru.chan

14. Demiurgus

Demiurgus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi love your mod.

Say, how do i get the Sticky walljump Tech? It wont show up by default for me.

15. .Ara.

.Ara. Big Damn Hero

I love this mod, great attention to detail and amazing ship design. So far I've only found one glitch, and that is that the Apex refer to me as human.

16. Baebaebunny

Baebaebunny Space Hobo

I can't get this mod to work. It just doesn't show up ingame even though I have character extenders there.

17. blazxred

blazxred Big Damn Hero

oh god i hope u see this, like how do i find my people or there isn't any out there, like i am alone in my kind?

18. SkyeTheTerribleBeastie

SkyeTheTerribleBeastie Pangalactic Porcupine

I love this mod! It is very nicely done, or rather, complete.
    Also, I like the gloopy-feet option, any chance for a Lamia legs option? As in, a slimeperson, but with a snake tail!

19. CakePopzz

CakePopzz Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, is there an unpacked version of this mod? Just wanna make a private edit for me and a friend. Thank you!