RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Shenz

Shenz Aquatic Astronaut

Do you have any other Mods that use Shortcut P? I changed my Key to the Asterik on my Num Pad and haven't ran into any issues

Please post a visual reference so I can help deduce the issue :)

Please also Post a image of your Game Folder. Where you have the Stardew valley file located and inside the actual folder I will Compare it to my file :)

Can you post a image of what you see so i have a Visual Reference :)

You say a different game name? what it should show is this Screenshot_14.png
    I will post this here as this is what i use every time I reinstall SMAPI and my modifications
    http://canimod.com/for-players/install-smapi

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    • Michi18

Michi18 Space Hobo

I did all that was instructed but there are no mods or controls for the cheat to work. Can someone help me?

• Shenz

Shenz Aquatic Astronaut

@Michi18 please post your SMAPI Panel as I linked in my image posted above making sure that CJB Cheat menu is loading and then press P key as its the Default Key and also check the Mods Config file in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods

or where ever your steam file is located :)

• janban34

janban34 Space Hobo

I watched the video but it was done on a PC, how different is the process for MAC users?

PersephoneDevotee likes this.
          • Shenz

Shenz Aquatic Astronaut

@janban34 YuukiW is working on making SDVMM work for mac user to save time from having to go through all the files to install mods but, I dont think its much different :)

• alliserz

alliserz Space Hobo

Hi, the menu isn't working for me either. I can get it to work with P, but it seems that the menu is expanded so far that you can't access the X button, making it impossible to exit the menu without teleporting. I've tried full screening and everything but nothing seems to work.

Is there any way to remedy this? (I'm using Windows btw)

• Shenz

Shenz Aquatic Astronaut

Hey there,

When you go into the Menu just his the Esc key Twice to Exit the menu

• ironbeazt

ironbeazt Void-Bound Voyager

Hello the interface of the mod is not working for me but when I try to manually use cheat thru commandline it works fine but I cant still see the interface when i try to press " P ".... any solution?

windows 7
                  and my version is stardew valley 1.2[​IMG] [​IMG][/url][/IMG] [​IMG]

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Constance

Constance Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Quick question, does the cheat Grow Tree would increase the Fruit Tree quality after if it's fully grown and inside the Greenhouse? Because I noted in the previous version when I do use Grow Tree in my Greenhouse, the fruit trees won't produce any fruits at all, as if it's stuck and frozen.

Haven't checked with the current version though, just getting back into gaming.

I had to clear up my Greenhouse and therefore lose all my progress with the crops in there since I was using a Greenhouse xnb mod. :( And I really don't want to lose my progress with my Fruit Trees.

EDIT: Checked, the Grow Tree cheat does NOT increase the Fruit Tree quality. According to some post on steam, the feature of Fruit Trees' age increasing their fruit quality by year does not affect Greenhouse Fruit Trees... not sure if that is a bug or part of balancing.

EDIT2: Fruit Tree in Greenhouse do AGE and grow in quality, just make sure there's nothing occupying the space around it, like objects like sprinklers or whatever because it freeze the Fruit Tree age.

EDIT3: The Fruit Tree will continue to grow fruit, but it won't age and therefore won't increase its quality when there's a crafted floor or grass or anything in its space. Wiki got that note wrong.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
                    • TRUEvector

TRUEvector Space Hobo

Hello there! Thanks for an awesome mod, a huge work indeed.
                      Nevertheless, could you please tell me the way how to completely get rid of that little note-plate in the upper left corner that tells me about time freeze?
                      Sadly, it covers the expirience bars from another cool mod. And i don't need to see that sign at all.
                      Thanks in advance!

• PersephoneDevotee

PersephoneDevotee Void-Bound Voyager

I tried to install this on my Mac but I think I did it wrong or something cause it's not working. I can't find the mods folder, if anyone has a solution for me please help!!

• ThatFatCat

ThatFatCat Space Hobo

I have no idea what I did but i can run stardew valley, but nothing happens when I press p.

• DimitriKrevev

DimitriKrevev Void-Bound Voyager

Yea, but honestly I prefer a mod to a cheat engine table. Its so much more convenient and it does not necessarily get outdated if the game gets updated, which I like a lot.

Good mod, I love it :)

• fdg21

fdg21 Subatomic Cosmonaut

how do you instant grow trees and crops? I cant get it to work?

• Jayb2629

Jayb2629 Orbital Explorer

I need it for Xboxone

• lapetitevalerie

lapetitevalerie Orbital Explorer

Hello everybody !

I need this mod only to use the option for fishing (the mod to fish more easily doesn't work anymore, I dont know why) and I would like to know if options are enabled or if they are all desactivated initially because I dont want to use anything other than the fishing option.Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
                                  • NoGold

NoGold Void-Bound Voyager

Does the increase movement speed is Bugged in the [CJB Cheats Menu 1.16-4-1-16 Version] because it doesn't worked at all ? the other one is working well though

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@NoGold Do you have Entoarox Framework installed? That mod prevents any other mod from changing the player speed.