RELEASED [SMAPI] Furniture Anywhere 1.1.5

Now you can furniturize the world to your hearts content!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Where did you place the junimo plush, this reports a serializer issue, something that shouldnt happen :S

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

@Entoarox Conflicting with the Cooking Skill serializer?

• Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu Pangalactic Porcupine

Besides the shipping box, to the right.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

If that is the case, then the problem needs to be reported over at the cooking skill thread, As custom serializers are not cross-compatible, and I am already using a API based serializer.

• Ichimatsu

I just saw furniture anywhere written in the log and figured I'd ask here. Besides, the whole thing happened because I did put furniture elsewhere. Well, I'll ask over there, then!

• Ichimatsu

Well they said they don't even use a serializer. I'll just delete this mod and be done with it, I'm kinda tired. Cheers!

• pinkjellybeans

pinkjellybeans Void-Bound Voyager

Hmm, my game is still stuck on saving when I put furniture outside. I give up. :( Thanks for trying to fix it though. Maybe it will work for other people. I'll upload my errorlog in case you want to take a look.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I will have to look into further proofing things... but it might just be beyond the capabilities SMAPI provides :(

• pinkjellybeans

But this mod is working for some people, right? I mean, I've seen pictures. So it's weird that it's working for some and not for others?

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Which buildings/seasonal mods are you trying to use?
                      And is Windows your Operating System?

• pinkjellybeans

I don't have any seasonal mods I think. I do have mods for the buildings and they aren't all from the same creator. But I just launched the game with just this mod and with the original buildings and it still happens.

And yes, I have Windows 7.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Send me the links to all the seasonal buildings you want to use please. :)

• pinkjellybeans

Wait, doesn't seasonal buildings mean that they change according to the seasons? I'm not using any of those. And I just launched my game with the original buildings (I backed up the files) and this mod still doesn't work. So I don't think the problem is with the other mods, is it? I can still send you the links (if I can find them all that is, I don't exactly remember the names) but I don't see how that is going to help..

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Ignore me, you're talking about the FurnitureAnywhere mod and I was talking about the SeasonalBuilding mod. I'm blaming Entoarox for having too many awesome mods, I'm starting to post on the wrong threads. #addStrikesAgain

Are you using SMAPI-1.2, FurnitureAnywhere 1.0.2 and Framework 1.5.1?

Attached Files:

• pengkuang12

pengkuang12 Intergalactic Tourist

After I placed a furnature outside the house and went to sleep, it crashed during the "Saving..." part to be exact.
                                Seems this is a known issue, but I still report it, just as a reference. :)

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Indeed a known issue, if you could tell me what location you tried to put the furniture in, I am hoping to find a common factor.

• pengkuang12

I record a gif to show the whole operation, from run the StardewModdingAPI.exe to the end it crashed: gif link(14.6M)
                                    To be clear, already removed all other mods, except marshmallow unicorn, because I deleted the original horse.xnb

This is the save file and log, hope it helpful :)

Attached Files:

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

There ya go. :p
                                      Always backup the vanilla files by renaming them something.xnb.backup. That way, when you want to have them back, you simply delete/move the mod file and remove the .backup from the vanilla file. ;)

Attached Files:

pengkuang12 likes this.
                                      • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Well, that just makes things WEIRD... I put my test furniture in the farm location myself... :S

• pengkuang12

Sorry, my English skill is not so good, I cannot understand what you mean...:facepalm:
                                          If any help needed to fix this bug from me, say it. I really appreciate if I can use hundreds of furniture to decorate my little farm, it's so helpful! :)

BTW, I tried the original horse.xnb provided by @Minakie (thanks~), it still crashed.