RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. MidnightVoyager

MidnightVoyager Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It did the same for me, but I put it in a folder labeled ContentPack and made sure the manifest was in there and it worked fine.

Xuomi likes this.
    • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

That worked, thank you.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Nothing should be needed, I just replaced the code used for zipped content packs with a version that *should* be cross-platform.
        Apparently there is a bug in the new zipped content handling, for now use the unzipped content pack until I can find the time to figure out what the issue is....

• jinian

jinian Void-Bound Voyager

I can't get this to work on Mac (OS 10.11.6, Stardew 1.1, SMAPI 1.9) -- I'm also trying to use http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/891/?, but I get an error for each texture.

Code:
          [11:15:11 TRACE Seasonal Immersion] Checking if file is seasonal: Barn
          [11:15:11 WARN  Seasonal Immersion] Skipping texture due to a unknown error: spring/Barn.png
          I realize you probably can't do a lot with this information, but I wanted to get it out there so other Mac users don't think they're alone!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I need your log file if you want any help, I cant do anything with just those 2 lines of log...

Edit: Never mind, I know the issue, Mac uses a hacky way of handling content and SI was never designed with that in mind >_< Let me see about detecting the hack and fixing it...

• jinian

jinian Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks! The log file just seemed like more of the same to me rather than being anything more informative, so I didn't include it -- glad you're on the case. :)

• Almonda

Almonda Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, I decided to start completely over and wanted to use "SMAPI Seasonal Victorian Buildings and Flowersby eemie". But while starting the game I am getting an error message and am seeing only the vanilla version of the house. I am not sure what I did wrong, as I copied the ContentPack-zip-file into the SeasonalImmersion folder. It would be great, if you know a solution for this problem.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please unzip the file, the zip mechanic is broken right now...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Just a aside, I am not going to be able to handle the mac fix anytime soon, I no longer have a copy of the mono exe available, so I need to setup a linux VM and all that in order to get it again, as the windows version of the exe doesnt have the mac-hack in it >_<

• Almonda

Almonda Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you so much for answering so fast. It worked! At first. I totally unzipped it, which didn´t work..and then I kept all the folders in a ContentPack-folder, which works just fine now. Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
                      • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yes, there is still a container folder needed :p
                        Sorry if that was unclear! >_<

I am working on finding a way to fix the zipped handling, but atm it is being difficult >_<

Acerbicon and Minakie like this.
                        • secondbreakfastpip

secondbreakfastpip Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Absolutely looove this mod!
                          Hoping that there will soon be a patch for stardew 1.2!

Puella14 likes this.
                          • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

does it currently not already work with 1.2 then? if so, please submit a log with the error so I can see what about 1.2 broke it. :)

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Seasonal Immersion still works (at least for me), it's just getting a deprecated warning now.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yeah, that will be added to the next general update, I wont release a patch just because something is marked deprecated, since that takes a while before it actually gets removed, plenty of time still there.

• Tinkerbelch

Tinkerbelch Void-Bound Voyager

nvm! I think its the content pack that is messing up do you still want me to show you the error message?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

no, if its a content pack issue there is honestly little I can do to fix it inside SI :rofl:

• Tinkerbelch

Tinkerbelch Void-Bound Voyager

cool I figured as much ^_^ thank you though for being patient ^_^

• ebrown22

ebrown22 Void-Bound Voyager

Any update on this working with the seasonal victorian buildings for Mac yet?

• BrandonPotter0

BrandonPotter0 Big Damn Hero

So, if the Zipping Mechanisim is broken atm, how exactly would we install a mod like Elle's Seasonal Buildings?

I tried to add in the unzipped files directly into the Seasonal Immersion mod folder, but the house doesnt change even though the mod detects the new files.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017