RELEASED [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion 1.12.0

A more seasonal farm at only $49,99! (Without VAT)

1. leetmorry

leetmorry Space Hobo

Hi, Entoarox, thank you for the awesome mod.
    I also have the skipping textures error on my MacBook Pro. ("WARN Seasonal Immersion] Skipping texture due to a unknown error:")
    Here is a pastebin with the log: https://pastebin.com/ZYW0MD7C

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Uuug, looks like I completely forgot to include the exception log in that error >_< So I have literally no clue where to even start fixing that...
      I will have to make a release that properly logs what is actually going wrong there before I can help.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox updated [SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion with a new update entry:

Logging & hopefully fixing zipped content packs

Read the rest of this update entry...

• leetmorry

leetmorry Space Hobo

Thanks for the update! I have installed the update and here is the new log pastebin: https://pastebin.com/7EUWvJm9
          When I remove the ContentPack folder altogether from the mod's folder, it says that it is using "Using the `Seasonal Buildings` content pack, version 1.0.0 by eLe" but the error persists https://pastebin.com/z9gNeWzb

Log says that libgdiplus.dylib is not found. According to google it might mean that there could be a problem with my mono/or SMAPI installation. When I run "locate libgdiplus.dylib" in the terminal, there are multiple copies of it found in the Mono.framework:
          >/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/4.0.1/lib/libgdiplus.dylib
          >/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/5.0.0/lib/libgdiplus.dylib
          And SMAPI installation contains the "libgdiplus.dylib" file in the Mono subfolder, as well as in the Stardew Valley folder itself. So I don't know what's up with that. I have reinstalled mono and SMAPI but no luck.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Dang, I am afraid this is a known issue with osx, but unless pathos finds a proper solution, there is little to nothing I can do :(

• leetmorry

leetmorry Space Hobo

Aww. Thanks for the info, sad that its not fixable.
              I guess as a backup plan I can just manually replace the buildings xnbs when the seasons change in game :D

• LadyEleven

LadyEleven Void-Bound Voyager

First, thank you so much for this mod! It does so much to make the farm feel a bit more like it's actually part of the world.

I was trying to piece together a seasonal Craftables situation (mostly, I want snow to appear on stuff that's sitting outside, but not inside, in the winter - I am no sprite artist so this part has been kind of agonizing but I didn't see anyone else having done it, so.)

The "seasonal" part works just fine - snow does not appear in Spring, etc. However, the "indoor/outdoor" thing does not seem to be working (I swear I think it did before, but that was an earlier SMAPI and earlier version of this mod, too, I think). I can tell from the SMAPI log that the mod is recognizing the indoor/outdoor files and loading them, but it's only actually using my Craftables_outdoor file in the winter, so snow is appearing on stuff even inside.

Anyway, I don't even know enough about this kind of thing to know what you need to know, so I've attached my SMAPI log (no errors though). Also I will note that I removed every other mod, reinstalled SV and a fresh download of SMAPI 1.13, and a fresh download of the mod itself.

Edit: OK I should have done more testing before posting, but I can confirm that the indoor/outdoor thing seems to work in version 1.8.0, but not 1.8.1 or 1.8.2.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2017
                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Verified, I optimized when seasonal textures update, and I forgot to deal with indoor v/s outdoor craftables, Fixed in source, expect a release within 48 hours, depending on if other issues show up.

puppio likes this.
                  • Xerbarus

Xerbarus Big Damn Hero

Hey there Entoarox, Seasonal immersion seems to load normally when I don't have any content pack in there. The moment I put a content pack in there it seems to throw the same problem all over.
                    The part of the log file I've seen is as follows:

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #ff3b1e; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

[13:32:24 ERROR Seasonal Immersion] Could not load ContentPack

The type initializer for 'Ionic.Zip.ZipFile' threw an exception.

at Entoarox.SeasonalImmersion.SeasonalImmersion.LoadContent () <0x163d69eb0 + 0x00158> in <filename unknown>:0

at Entoarox.SeasonalImmersion.SeasonalImmersion.GameEvents_LoadContent (System.Object s, System.EventArgs e) <0x163d69860 + 0x00054> in <filename unknown>:0

I'm using the content pack SMAPI Seasonal Victorian Buildings and flowers
                    Best regards
                    Leon

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Unpack the zip file so it becomes ContentPack/manifest.json
                      Support for zip's is currently iffy and broken.

• Xerbarus

Xerbarus Big Damn Hero

Now it starts without critical errors but throws another error rendering the content pack useless, by skipping all of the textures in generall

Here is the pastebin to the error https://pastebin.com/ZJ2LaWCE

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is a known issue some OSX users have, I believe @Pathoschild has provided a way to fix the libgdl issue.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Xerbarus @Entoarox The upcoming SMAPI 1.14 has a potential fix for libgdiplus.dylib errors on Mac. :)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Well, there you have it, Pathos has gone and done the stuffs to hopefully fix it :)

• duochu

duochu Orbital Explorer

I don't understand how to install this. It keeps breaking my game. Uhm, am I blind and not seeing instructions or...?

• anothersarah

anothersarah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you have SMAPI installed ?

• duochu

duochu Orbital Explorer

I do!

It says [00:57:35 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped SeasonalImmersion because it doesn't have a manifest.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
                                    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Reinstall the mod and install it properly.

• duochu

duochu Orbital Explorer

I understand that but the thing is is that I can't figure out how to install it properly. There doesn't seem like a proper install method listed in the description, just how to make a texture pack, I have a texture pack I want to use - but I can't even get the base set to work properly, as stated in my first comment <3

• Cirdain

Cirdain Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey mate, finally got the mod working after trying to help duochu diagnose her issue, but I noticed this error message in my SMAPI executable:

[19:57:33 WARN SMAPI] Seasonal Immersion used TimeEvents.SeasonOfYearChanged, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.14. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.

Figured I'd give you a heads up on the off chance that you hadn't already noticed it.

lessdenied likes this.