Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NuCreeper

NuCreeper Space Spelunker

need help with sampi when i unistalled it and installed it this happen plz help me fix it ore take a look Screenshot_1.png

• chosenbyfew

chosenbyfew Void-Bound Voyager

@NuCreeper Does it happen every time? That looks to me like your system failed to create an array of specified length, which wouldn't really have anything to do with Stardew Valley or SMAPI.

• NuCreeper

EVRY TIME

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Are you using a music replacer that's bigger than the default? Usually that error happens because of SDV memory wierdness. It can sometimes happen with the default vanilla, but that seems rare, and is usually because of a (larger sized) music replacer. What might help is to try closing any extra programs you have open, such as internet browsers/music players/other unneeded programs before running the game.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
          • springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

@Pathoschild that same error I mentioned earlier popped up again. I suspect it's related to selling high value items via the box, and may be specific to iridium quality ale or mead.

• NuCreeper

i did it but nothing happen?

• chosenbyfew

chosenbyfew Void-Bound Voyager

@NuCreeper You mentioned in your original post that you "unistalled it and installed it." If Stardew Valley and SMAPI worked originally, then you reinstalled SMAPI and it started throwing this error every time, then the most likely problem is that SMAPI got installed wrong when you reinstalled it. Another likely cause could be that when you removed SMAPI, a vanilla SDV file was removed as well. Try reinstalling both the game and SMAPI.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

The latter sounds like a separate issue, since the first error happened while hovering in an inventory. Can you post a new log after it happens?

That seems to happen when too many things are using memory while the game is starting. Did you try closing all browsers, music players, and any other open programs like FieryChaos suggested? (If that works, you can reopen them after the game starts.)

• Nirvanna

Nirvanna Lucky Number 13

Hello guys, im having a network error when it comes to downloading your application on the official website, my internet is fine, but i think it has something to do with me living in the philippines perhaps? once it hits 0.22MB it automatically cancels itself. Anyone mind uploading it somewhere like mediafire? thank you <3

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Nirvanna Can you download this attached version?

Attached Files:

• Nirvanna

Nirvanna Lucky Number 13

Worked like a charm, thank you so much <3

• DatYandereGirl

DatYandereGirl Big Damn Hero

The only mods I use for this is the cheats menu, and I just updated it. I'll tell you if there's any issue. Oh, and use the trainer mod or whatever, and it says it works with the latest version. Overall, I've not kept an eye on the mod scene in a loong time.

• Zoolala

Zoolala Space Hobo

When I finished all task that I sould do I was going to sleep to save, the game calculated what I sold that day. At that time, suddenly error occured and shuted down the game which is made me so sad :(
                            It is Same situation with you. When I restarted it, it was okay but this error often happens until now :(

By the way thank you for helping me with this error

This crach file is latest crash file. It shutted down when I go to sleep in the game.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
                            • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Zoolala Does the error still happen if you temporarily remove all SMAPI mods?

• Zoolala

Zoolala Space Hobo

No It doesn't crash. Maybe I should find mod files that makes error.

• Zoolala

Zoolala Space Hobo

I found a file that makes error. I deleted it and now it runs without crash.

Thank you very much!! :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Zoolala Which file was it? That might help other players. :)

• Marchen

Marchen Aquatic Astronaut

Hi, I'm new to this stuff, so sorry if I do/write something wrong.
                                      Recently I decided to replay SDV, this time with some mods. But something went wrong. I got an error after crafting a chest on a new save file. At first I couldn't hover my cursor over anything in my inventory, it skipped items and jumped over them, while I was holding the chest, so I dropped it on the ground and closed the backpack and then the game closed. I think it is a problem with some loose xnb files that I put in the XnbLoader because before I played for a while with mods alone and had no errors. Is there a way to find out which file causes problems or do I need to delate those xnb files one by one and check the game?

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Marchen likes this.
                                      • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

SMAPI 1.15 beta is now available (see attached). This update mainly revamps TrainerMod's item commands, adds new features and changes for modders, cleans up the console a bit, and prepares for the upcoming SMAPI 2.0 release. See the release notes for a full list of changes. Let me know if you run into any problems using the beta (especially with mod key bindings); SMAPI 1.15 will be released this weekend if nothing comes up. :)

[Edit: download removed; use the latest version instead.]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
                                        Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.