1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

[Solved] Crash-to-Desktop/Black screen on Linux

Discussion in 'Mac / Linux Bug Reports' started by Gangsir, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Gangsir

Gangsir Space Spelunker

After opting into and downloading the mac/linux test, I'm unable to launch the game. It crashes immediately on launch, without displaying anything.

System info:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo (2 Ghz, 2 cores, 64 bit)
    Graphics card: Mobile IntelĀ® GM45 Express Chipset (Integrated)
    RAM: 4 GB
    Platform: Steam, Linux (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS)
    Build ID 1242845

Crash log (Found in ~/StardewValley/ErrorLogs):

http://pastebin.com/RFkXpGEV

Edit:

After the most recent patch (Build number 1246815), the game no longer crashes on startup. It instead produces a completely black window, with the sound of birds chirping. This happens no matter the way I launch it.

Terminal output on attempts to launch via the binaries:

Code:
    noah@noah-HP-Pavilion-dv4-Notebook-PC:~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley$ ./StardewValley.bin.x86_64
    Please use SDL 2.0.5 or higher.
    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 413150
    Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID:  Caching Steam ID  REDACTED [API loaded no]
    Killed
    noah@noah-HP-Pavilion-dv4-Notebook-PC:~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley$ ./StardewValley.bin.x86
    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 413150
    Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID:  Caching Steam ID:  REDACTED [API loaded no]
    Killed

Launching via steam causes the same result. But, it's at least staying open, just with a black screen. Progress!

Edit2:

Solved!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    • liamdawe

liamdawe Subatomic Cosmonaut

So I went through the intro until the morning rooster makes his noise and...instant crash to desktop.

Ubuntu 16.04, Nvidia 980ti latest driver, 16GB RAM.

Here's the log:
      --- Post updated ---
      I tried loading the game, as it said it was saving before the crash happened, but nope, crash to desktop again:
      --- Post updated ---
      Okay, I made a new game this time. Click skip intro, instant crash again.

• sketchyarchaeologist

sketchyarchaeologist Intergalactic Tourist

Error: Game crashed to desktop

Details: Made the character, saved successfully, checked box to NOT go through tutorial. Did some cleaning around the farm then went over to shop at Pierre's. Talked to Gus as he left the shop, then clicked on Pierre's door and the game crashed.

Did a bit more testing, may be any building besides your house that is causing a crash upon entry. Haven't tested everything yet. Tried sleeping forward a day, still getting the crash.

Repeatable: Yes, Any time I enter pierre's (maybe any town building) it crashes to desktop
        Mode: Full screen
        System: Ubuntu 15.04 Wiley 64bit, 12gb ram
        Build ID 1242845

Attached error logs

Attached Files:

• Bromine

Bromine Void-Bound Voyager

Exact same issue, with the exact same error log.

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3537U CPU @ 2.00GHz
          Graphics: Radeon HD 7550M/7570M/7650M
          RAM: 8 GB
          Platform: Steam, Debian Stretch
          Build ID 1242845

Don't think it's your graphics card! c: I play this dualbooting into Windows on this same laptop, runs just fine.

• Gangsir

Gangsir Space Spelunker

That's interesting. Well, we know it's not my graphics card now. It happens on AMD as well as my Intel.

• Bromine

Bromine Void-Bound Voyager

Launched it on my Desktop for funsies just to see. Did not play it but, it launched just fine. (It's shared and someone else is using it! O: Might test it out later though.)

CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor
              Graphics: GeForce GTX 760
              RAM: 8 GB
              Platform: Steam, Debian Stretch

• roburconqueror

roburconqueror Tentacle Wrangler

Repeatable every time. Ubuntu 16.04 x64.

• plutosams

plutosams Yeah, You!

Same issue here. Game has downloaded, however as soon as I click "Play" in steam in says the typical window of "Preparing to Launch" and then nothing launches. My error log looks almost exactly like the first post.

CPU: AMD FX-4300
                  Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7850 (using Proprietary Driver)
                  Ram: 8 GB
                  Platform: Steam, Linux (Linux Mint, 17.3)
                  Build ID: 1242845

• veoeluz

veoeluz Intergalactic Tourist

Same issue as those above. Repeats every time I try it.

CPU: Intel Core I7 4790k
                    graphics: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980 (proprietary driver 352.63)
                    Ram: 16 GB
                    Platform: Steam, Linux Mint 17.3
                    Build 1242845.

Error log: http://pastebin.com/ZksjxVag

• MinaRoze

MinaRoze Space Spelunker

Hello people. It'll install(and launch) once you do the following: Right click on the game and go to properties. Select the tab "Betas". Enter this code "MonoGame2016" into the box there and click check code. Then use the drop down box and select the Mac/Linux beta and hit apply. (or install, I forget which.) It then should install properly so you can at least launch the game, I have not gone further than that.

• acdimalev

acdimalev Void-Bound Voyager

Exact same issue. After the rooster crows, the "saving game" text appears at the bottom left and then the game crashes to desktop.

I'm experiencing this on a Debian Stretch system.

It looks like this is caused by trying to exec the operating system's bash with Steam's libraries.

Code:
                        jamin@dependent:~$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/jamin/.steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/amd64/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu /bin/bash
                        /bin/bash: /home/jamin/.steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-runtime/amd64/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libtinfo.so.5: no version information available (required by /bin/bash)

And through some random trial and error, I've narrowed this down to occurring when the "mcs" script is executed. If any further troubleshooting here would be helpful, please let me know.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
                        • paragordius

paragordius Lucky Number 13

I think if people hadn't properly opted into the beta they'd probably get the 'missing executable' error.

Is this game not bundled with a version of Mono? Same issue here with the game not even starting at all here:

Code:
                          InnerException:
                          Stack Trace:  at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.GetConfigSection () <0x41338640 + 0x00034> in <filename unknown>:0
                            at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.Initialize () <0x413384e0 + 0x0009f> in <filename unknown>:0
                            at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_IndentSize () <0x41338450 + 0x0000f> in <filename unknown>:0
                            at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.InitializeSettings () <0x41338260 + 0x000d3> in <filename unknown>:0
                            at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.get_UseGlobalLock () <0x41338230 + 0x0000b> in <filename unknown>:0
                            at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.WriteLine (System.String message) <0x41337a20 + 0x00077> in <filename unknown>:0
                            at System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine (System.String message) <0x413378e0 + 0x0000f> in <filename unknown>:0
                            at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform..ctor (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game game) <0x41336f10 + 0x001c7> in <filename unknown>:0
                            at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GamePlatform.PlatformCreate (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game game) <0x413368f0 + 0x00027> in <filename unknown>:0
                            at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game..ctor () <0x41334320 + 0x0081f> in <filename unknown>:0
                            at StardewValley.Game1..ctor () <0x41333640 + 0x0012b> in <filename unknown>:0
                            at StardewValley.Program.Main (System.String[] args) <0x4130cf30 + 0x00087> in <filename unknown>:0

System info:

Code:
                          System:  Host: d0g Kernel: 4.4.0-24-generic x86_64 (64 bit) Desktop: Cinnamon 2.8.8
                            Distro: Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa
                          Machine:  Mobo: ASUSTeK model: Z170-A v: Rev 1.xx Bios: American Megatrends v: 0502 date: 07/14/2015
                          CPU:  Quad core Intel Core i5-6600K (-MCP-) cache: 6144 KB
                            clock speeds: max: 3900 MHz 1: 1030 MHz 2: 1041 MHz 3: 1067 MHz 4: 1009 MHz
                          Graphics:  Card-1: Intel Sky Lake Integrated Graphics
                            Card-2: NVIDIA GM204 [GeForce GTX 970]
                            Display Server: X.Org 1.17.1 drivers: nvidia (unloaded: fbdev,vesa,nouveau)
                            Resolution: 1920x1200@60.0hz
                            GLX Renderer: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2 GLX Version: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 367.35
                          Audio:  Card-1 NVIDIA GM204 High Definition Audio Controller driver: snd_hda_intel
                            Card-2 Intel Sunrise Point-H HD Audio driver: snd_hda_intel
                            Card-3 C-Media driver: USB Audio
                            Sound: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture v: k4.4.0-24-generic
                          Network:  Card: Intel Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V driver: e1000e
                            IF: eth0 state: up speed: 1000 Mbps duplex: full mac: 30:5a:3a:54:94:99
                          Drives:  HDD Total Size: 3506.7GB (60.7% used) ID-1: /dev/sda model: Samsung_SSD_850 size: 250.1GB
                            ID-2: /dev/sdb model: Samsung_SSD_850 size: 256.1GB
                            ID-3: /dev/sdc model: WDC_WD1001FALS size: 1000.2GB
                            ID-4: /dev/sdd model: WDC_WD20EARS size: 2000.4GB
                          Partition: ID-1: / size: 24G used: 9.8G (44%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sdb1
                            ID-2: /home size: 211G used: 159G (80%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sdb5
                          RAID:  No RAID devices: /proc/mdstat, md_mod kernel module present
                          Sensors:  System Temperatures: cpu: 29.8C mobo: 27.8C gpu: 33C
                            Fan Speeds (in rpm): cpu: 0
                          Info:  Processes: 340 Uptime: 5 days Memory: 7037.5/15906.1MB Client: Shell (zsh) inxi: 2.2.28

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
                          • ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

There are two different betas. There's one titled 'beta', which is NOT the one. Then there's [mac_linux_test] which appears once you put in the beta code. THAT is the one you need to have selected.

• paragordius

I understand. That is the beta I have selected:

[​IMG]

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

I get this same error when running the 64bit binary which is also the one that runs when Steam launches it on my system(The logs are the same, and weirdly show up in the location specified for Mac logs in the bug reporting post).

If I run the 32bit binary however; I get a black screen & hear the birds chirping from the intro. animation. The audio loops though, and it doesn't run any further. I have to manually close the game's window.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0232L8G9

• mollygos

mollygos Former Staff

I've seen a few separate reports of people crashing to desktop on Linux. Consolidating them into one thread instead.

• Diplodocus

Diplodocus Space Hobo

Ubuntu 14 here, AMD processor with integrated graphics card.
                                    The game crashes on startup without opening anything and just does this: http://pastebin.com/RFkXpGEV

• paragordius

I get the same thing when launching the 32bit bin manually too.

• dellis1972

dellis1972 Space Hobo

Can someone getting the "System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid." error please try the following from the installation directory and pastebin the results

'ldd lib/libSDL2-2.0.so.0'
                                        'ldd lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0'
                                        'export MONO_LOG_LEVEL=debug && ./StardewValley'

It might help .

Gangsir likes this.
                                        • paragordius

Code:
                                           $ ldd lib/libSDL2-2.0.so.0
                                             linux-gate.so.1 =>  (0xf7707000)
                                             libm.so.6 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libm.so.6 (0xf7563000)
                                             libdl.so.2 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2 (0xf755e000)
                                             libpthread.so.0 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 (0xf7541000)
                                             libc.so.6 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0xf7392000)
                                             /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x565c3000)

$ ldd lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0
                                             linux-vdso.so.1 =>  (0x00007fffd67fb000)
                                             libm.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6 (0x00007fdb2561e000)
                                             libdl.so.2 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2 (0x00007fdb2541a000)
                                             libpthread.so.0 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 (0x00007fdb251fb000)
                                             libc.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0x00007fdb24e36000)
                                             /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x000055c063c67000)

$ export MONO_LOG_LEVEL=debug && ./StardewValley
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: 'monoconfig'.
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Creating new handle of type Event
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Allocated new handle 0x400
                                          Mono: process_set_name: using [StardewValley.exe] as prog name
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Creating new handle of type Process
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Allocated new handle 0x401
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader probing location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/mscorlib.dll'.
                                          Mono: Image addref mscorlib[0x1ac4e80] -> /media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/mscorlib.dll[0x1ac39d0]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader loaded assembly from location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/mscorlib.dll'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/mscorlib.dll.config'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/etc/mono/assemblies/mscorlib/mscorlib.config'.
                                          Mono: event_create: Creating unnamed event
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Allocated new handle 0x402
                                          Mono: event_create: created new event handle 0x402
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Creating new handle of type Thread
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Allocated new handle 0x403
                                          Mono: wapi_create_thread_handle: started thread id 140083551508416
                                          Mono: event_create: Creating unnamed event
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Allocated new handle 0x404
                                          Mono: event_create: created new event handle 0x404
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Creating new handle of type Sem
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Allocated new handle 0x405
                                          Mono: sem_create: Created semaphore handle 0x405 initial 0 max 2147483647
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Creating new handle of type Thread
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new: Allocated new handle 0x406
                                          Mono: wapi_create_thread_handle: started thread id 140083493811968
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_test_capabilities: testing 0x3 against 0x1 (1)
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_test_capabilities: testing 0x3 against 0x8 (0)
                                          Mono: wapi_WaitForSingleObjectEx: locking handle 0x405
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_test_capabilities: testing 0x3 against 0x4 (0)
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_timedwait_signal_handle: waiting for 0x405 (type Sem)
                                          Mono: sem_release: sem 0x405 val 0 count 1
                                          Mono: sem_release: sem 0x405 val now 1
                                          Mono: sema_own: owning sem handle 0x405
                                          Mono: sema_own: sem 0x405 val now 0
                                          Mono: wapi_WaitForSingleObjectEx: handle 0x405 signalled
                                          Mono: wapi_WaitForSingleObjectEx: unlocking handle 0x405
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_unref_full: Destroying handle 0x405
                                          Mono: Assembly mscorlib[0x1ac4e80] added to domain StardewValley.exe, ref_count=1
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader probing location: 'StardewValley.exe'.
                                          Mono: Image addref StardewValley[0x1b2f8d0] -> /media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/StardewValley.exe[0x1ac23d0]: 3
                                          Mono: Assembly StardewValley[0x1b2f8d0] added to domain StardewValley.exe, ref_count=1
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader loaded assembly from location: 'StardewValley.exe'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/StardewValley.exe.config'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/etc/mono/assemblies/StardewValley/StardewValley.config'.
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader probing location: 'StardewValley.exe'.
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref StardewValley[0x1b2f8d0] -> mscorlib[0x1ac4e80]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader probing location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/MonoGame.Framework.dll'.
                                          Mono: Image addref MonoGame.Framework[0x1b3b9b0] -> /media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/MonoGame.Framework.dll[0x1b3a5d0]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly MonoGame.Framework[0x1b3b9b0] added to domain StardewValley.exe, ref_count=1
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader loaded assembly from location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/MonoGame.Framework.dll'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/MonoGame.Framework.dll.config'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/etc/mono/assemblies/MonoGame.Framework/MonoGame.Framework.config'.
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref StardewValley[0x1b2f8d0] -> MonoGame.Framework[0x1b3b9b0]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref MonoGame.Framework[0x1b3b9b0] -> mscorlib[0x1ac4e80]: 3
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/StardewValley.exe.config'.
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader probing location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.dll'.
                                          Mono: Image addref System[0x1b4d2f0] -> /media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.dll[0x1b4bd10]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly System[0x1b4d2f0] added to domain StardewValley.exe, ref_count=1
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader loaded assembly from location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.dll'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.dll.config'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/etc/mono/assemblies/System/System.config'.
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref MonoGame.Framework[0x1b3b9b0] -> System[0x1b4d2f0]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref System[0x1b4d2f0] -> mscorlib[0x1ac4e80]: 4
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader probing location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/xTile.dll'.
                                          Mono: Image addref xTile[0x1b65cb0] -> /media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/xTile.dll[0x1b64940]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly xTile[0x1b65cb0] added to domain StardewValley.exe, ref_count=1
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader loaded assembly from location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/xTile.dll'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/xTile.dll.config'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/etc/mono/assemblies/xTile/xTile.config'.
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref StardewValley[0x1b2f8d0] -> xTile[0x1b65cb0]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref xTile[0x1b65cb0] -> mscorlib[0x1ac4e80]: 5
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref StardewValley[0x1b2f8d0] -> System[0x1b4d2f0]: 3
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader probing location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Core.dll'.
                                          Mono: Image addref System.Core[0x1b708c0] -> /media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Core.dll[0x1b6f390]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly System.Core[0x1b708c0] added to domain StardewValley.exe, ref_count=1
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader loaded assembly from location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Core.dll'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Core.dll.config'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/etc/mono/assemblies/System.Core/System.Core.config'.
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref StardewValley[0x1b2f8d0] -> System.Core[0x1b708c0]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref System.Core[0x1b708c0] -> mscorlib[0x1ac4e80]: 6
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref System.Core[0x1b708c0] -> System[0x1b4d2f0]: 4
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader probing location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Xml.dll'.
                                          Mono: Image addref System.Xml[0x1ba88a0] -> /media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Xml.dll[0x1ba73c0]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly System.Xml[0x1ba88a0] added to domain StardewValley.exe, ref_count=1
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader loaded assembly from location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Xml.dll'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Xml.dll.config'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/etc/mono/assemblies/System.Xml/System.Xml.config'.
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref StardewValley[0x1b2f8d0] -> System.Xml[0x1ba88a0]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref System.Xml[0x1ba88a0] -> mscorlib[0x1ac4e80]: 7
                                          Mono: DllImport attempting to load: 'libc.so.6'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/libc.so.6': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/libc.so.6.so': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/libc.so.6.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/libc.so.6': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/libc.so.6.so': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/libc.so.6.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport loaded library 'libc.so.6'.
                                          Mono: DllImport searching in: 'libc.so.6' ('libc.so.6').
                                          Mono: Searching for 'readlink'.
                                          Mono: Probing 'readlink'.
                                          Mono: Found as 'readlink'.
                                          Mono: wapi_CreateFile: Opening /etc/localtime with share 0x1 and access 0x80000000
                                          Mono: share_allows_open: New file!
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new_fd: Creating new handle of type File
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_new_fd: Assigning new fd handle 3
                                          Mono: wapi_CreateFile: returning handle 0x3
                                          Mono: file_getfilesize: Returning size 3519/0
                                          Mono: _wapi_handle_unref_full: Destroying handle 0x3
                                          Mono: file_close: closing file handle 0x3 [/etc/localtime]
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader probing location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Steamworks.NET.dll'.
                                          Mono: Image addref Steamworks.NET[0x1c91780] -> /media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Steamworks.NET.dll[0x1c97510]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly Steamworks.NET[0x1c91780] added to domain StardewValley.exe, ref_count=1
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader loaded assembly from location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Steamworks.NET.dll'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Steamworks.NET.dll.config'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/etc/mono/assemblies/Steamworks.NET/Steamworks.NET.config'.
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref StardewValley[0x1b2f8d0] -> Steamworks.NET[0x1c91780]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref Steamworks.NET[0x1c91780] -> mscorlib[0x1ac4e80]: 8
                                          Mono: DllImport attempting to load: 'libc.so.6'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/libc.so.6': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/libc.so.6.so': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/libc.so.6.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/libc.so.6': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/libc.so.6.so': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/libc.so.6.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport loaded library 'libc.so.6'.
                                          Mono: DllImport searching in: 'libc.so.6' ('libc.so.6').
                                          Mono: Searching for 'uname'.
                                          Mono: Probing 'uname'.
                                          Mono: Found as 'uname'.
                                          Mono: DllImport attempting to load: './lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0.so': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0.so': '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/lib/lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library 'lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0': 'lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport error loading library 'lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0.so': 'lib./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
                                          Mono: DllImport loaded library './lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0'.
                                          Mono: DllImport searching in: './lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0' ('./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0').
                                          Mono: Searching for 'SDL_GetVersion'.
                                          Mono: Probing 'SDL_GetVersion'.
                                          Mono: Found as 'SDL_GetVersion'.
                                          Mono: DllImport searching in: './lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0' ('./lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0').
                                          Mono: Searching for 'SDL_SetWindowResizable'.
                                          Mono: Probing 'SDL_SetWindowResizable'.
                                          Mono: Could not find 'SDL_SetWindowResizable' due to './lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol: SDL_SetWindowResizable'.
                                          Mono: Could not find 'SDL_SetWindowResizable' due to './lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol: SDL_SetWindowResizable'.
                                          Mono: Probing 'SDL_SetWindowResizableA'.
                                          Mono: Could not find 'SDL_SetWindowResizableA' due to './lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol: SDL_SetWindowResizableA'.
                                          Mono: Could not find 'SDL_SetWindowResizableA' due to './lib64/libSDL2-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol: SDL_SetWindowResizableA'.
                                          Mono: Searching for 'SDL_Init'.
                                          Mono: Probing 'SDL_Init'.
                                          Mono: Found as 'SDL_Init'.
                                          Mono: Searching for 'SDL_DisableScreenSaver'.
                                          Mono: Probing 'SDL_DisableScreenSaver'.
                                          Mono: Found as 'SDL_DisableScreenSaver'.
                                          Mono: Searching for 'SDL_SetWindowResizable'.
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader probing location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Configuration.dll'.
                                          Mono: Image addref System.Configuration[0x1d13060] -> /media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Configuration.dll[0x1d11ce0]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly System.Configuration[0x1d13060] added to domain StardewValley.exe, ref_count=1
                                          Mono: Assembly Loader loaded assembly from location: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Configuration.dll'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/media/Games/GamesLinux/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/System.Configuration.dll.config'.
                                          Mono: Config attempting to parse: '/etc/mono/assemblies/System.Configuration/System.Configuration.config'.
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref System[0x1b4d2f0] -> System.Configuration[0x1d13060]: 2
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref System.Configuration[0x1d13060] -> mscorlib[0x1ac4e80]: 9
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref System.Configuration[0x1d13060] -> System[0x1b4d2f0]: 5
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref System.Configuration[0x1d13060] -> System.Xml[0x1ba88a0]: 3
                                          Mono: wapi_CreateFile: Opening /etc/mono/4.5/machine.config with share 0x1 and access 0x80000000
                                          Mono: file_getfilesize: Returning size 33649/0
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref System.Xml[0x1ba88a0] -> System[0x1b4d2f0]: 6
                                          Mono: file_getfilesize: Returning size 33649/0
                                          Mono: file_close: closing file handle 0x3 [/etc/mono/4.5/machine.config]
                                          Mono: Assembly Ref addref System[0x1b4d2f0] -> System.Xml[0x1ba88a0]: 4
                                          Mono: wapi_CreateFile: Opening /home/graham/StardewValley/ErrorLogs/NullPlayer_129213434_84242.txt with share 0x1 and access 0x40000000
                                          Mono: file_seek: setting offset to 0 0x0 (high 0 0x0, low 0 0x0)
                                          Mono: file_seek: moving handle 0x3 by 0 bytes from 0
                                          Mono: file_seek: lseek returns 0
                                          Mono: file_seek: move of handle 0x3 returning 0/0
                                          Mono: file_close: closing file handle 0x3 [/home/graham/StardewValley/ErrorLogs/NullPlayer_129213434_84242.txt]
                                          [ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
                                            at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.GetConfigSection () <0x41de4640 + 0x00034> in <filename unknown>:0
                                            at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.Initialize () <0x41de44e0 + 0x0009f> in <filename unknown>:0
                                            at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_IndentSize () <0x41de4450 + 0x0000f> in <filename unknown>:0
                                            at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.InitializeSettings () <0x41de4260 + 0x000d3> in <filename unknown>:0
                                            at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.get_UseGlobalLock () <0x41de4230 + 0x0000b> in <filename unknown>:0
                                            at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.WriteLine (System.String message) <0x41de3a20 + 0x00077> in <filename unknown>:0
                                            at System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine (System.String message) <0x41de38e0 + 0x0000f> in <filename unknown>:0
                                            at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform..ctor (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game game) <0x41de2f10 + 0x001c7> in <filename unknown>:0
                                            at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GamePlatform.PlatformCreate (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game game) <0x41de28f0 + 0x00027> in <filename unknown>:0
                                            at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game..ctor () <0x41de0320 + 0x0081f> in <filename unknown>:0
                                            at StardewValley.Game1..ctor () <0x41ddf640 + 0x0012b> in <filename unknown>:0
                                            at StardewValley.Program.Main (System.String[] args) <0x41db8f30 + 0x00087> in <filename unknown>:0

Gangsir likes this.