Some questions because i'm curious about your answer :}

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wesselgame, Jul 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. wesselgame

wesselgame Void-Bound Voyager

1. Since when have you been playing stardew valley?
    2. Howmany hours do you have in stardew valley?
    3. To who are you married & what year are you on?
    4. Do you have the Stardew Valley Guide Book/Junimo coloring book? and if so, what do you like about it?

Leave your answers down below!
    -Cheers Wessel

• Marco93

Marco93 Star Wrangler

All right:

1 - Since May if I'm not wrong.
      2 - 100 but I'm still in my first farm
      3 - Leah with 2 children and I'm in my 3rd year.
      4 - No, but I'd love to have both! Also, I'd love to buy the vinyl version of the soundtrack. :)

@wesselgame you should do it too! ;)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
      • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Since March of 2016. More hours than I can count-- estimated at least 600 divided over four saves so far. (With a fifth save just starting.) I usually wind down a save after about three years, and I believe five years is my current record. I prefer to remain single in my saves (I really don't like upgrading from the cozy little cabin, and I have a mod that gives me a stove without needing the kitchen.) but I have married Harvey on one save and Leah on another in the past. I don't own any of the tie-in books though I rather covet the poster-sized map of the Valley they sell online.

Marco93 likes this.
        • StardewMe

StardewMe Aquatic Astronaut

1. Since when have you been playing stardew valley? Roughly February 2017
          2. Howmany hours do you have in stardew valley? 280 hours according to steam
          3. To who are you married & what year are you on? On which save... I've married Leah, Haley, Penny, Maru, Abigail, Emily and Sebastian. Years range from year 1 to year 20.
          4. Do you have the Stardew Valley Guide Book/Junimo coloring book? and if so, what do you like about it? Don't have them and don't really have an interest in them.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I feel like I just answered these recently. lol

1. Been playing since May 2016.
            2. Not sure on the exact number but I'd estimate somewhere around 1200.
            3. On my current save, married to Sebastian and I'm on year 4.
            4. I don't have the guidebook or the coloring book, but I do own a poster and a shirt and I draw my own stuff. ;)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
              Marco93 likes this.
            • sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

1. Since New Years 2017.
              2. Roughly 300-400 ingame hours
              3. In my current save? I'm unmarried and on year 1. My previous save ended after 4 years (on Spring 1 Year 5) and I was married to Penny.
              4. Nope!

• Trevs

Trevs Astral Cartographer

1.) About a few weeks ago.
                2.) Steam currently says 72.
                3.) I'm married to Harvey on one save. I haven't married anyone else on any of my other saves.
                4.) I don't, I didn't know those were a thing! I might look into the Junimo book...

• Jerev

Jerev Pangalactic Porcupine

1. Since when have you been playing stardew valley?
                  Since March 2016

2. How many hours have you been playing Stardew Valley?
                  318 hours

3. To whom are you married & what year are you on?
                  I am about to start a new save actually :nuruhappy:
                  Usually I start a new farm when the last one reached year 3. Sometimes I play a few seasons of year 3 but it get's boring when you achieved nearly everything.
                  I married Abigail, Haley, Leah and Penny. Emily and Maru are considered best friend material. That said, I don't plan to marry Leah and Penny again in future saves.

4. Do you have the Stardew Valley Guide Book/Junimo coloring book? And if so, what do you like about it?
                  I didn't buy any of the merchandise.

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

1. I can't remember. Sometime this year.
                    2. 129.39 on my first save. 78.20 on my second.
                    3. Elliott on my first save. Unmarried on my second (but courting Abigail).
                    4. Nope, I'm broke after having to buy a new computer.

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

1. Since February 29 2016
                      2. 926
                      3. Depends on the save, I've had loads of saves by now! I usually don't make it further than year 3-4 and I've married everybody, except for Leah and Elliot, all on different saves.
                      4. Nope, but I've considered getting them both. Probably will get them one day. But I have a junimo plush and a t-shirt instead :D

• Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

1. Got it the day after I saw Markiplier's first Stardew Valley video.
                        2. Only got 23 hours on Steam. But I've played the game almost only offline. I've made it to at least year 3 on all the 5 farms.
                        3. I've been married to all the bachelorettes. But my favourite is Leah. I've made it to year 5 on my main.
                        4. Nope. Haven't got one of those.

• Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

1. Mid-December 2016, I think.
                          2. 420 hours
                          3. 5 farms...
                          -Farm 1: Shane, year 7
                          -Farm 2: nobody, year 1 (retired in winter after finishing Joja)
                          -Farm 3: will be Abby, year 2
                          -Farm 4: will be Leah, year 1
                          -Farm 5: not started yet, but will be Seb
                          4. I have no merch because I'm poor, but the colouring book definitely sounds tempting. However I think I'd prefer a void chicken keychain or something.

Marco93 likes this.
                          • pink_stardrop

pink_stardrop Void-Bound Voyager

New
                            1. Since last November
                            2. around 750ish hours
                            3. I once married Sam and once Maru, and I have around 10 or so farms all between year 2/3
                            4. Where can I get the Junimo Colouring book? I would love to see (and get) this!!

• ValleyBoi

ValleyBoi Big Damn Hero

1- I dunno. Im in phone so i cant look.
                              2- 150 hours in Steam i think.
                              3- Im at my first save , year 15 and i divorced with Abby but im with Shane now.
                              4- I dont have money ;(

• La Chair

La Chair Big Damn Hero

1 : Since it was released on steam.
                                2: 3500+
                                3: Only Single that I have not had as a spouse is the Quack. (Guy just gives me the creeps.)
                                4: I wrote my own guide from the the notes I made during my first three play throughs. (I'm a big note taker in games like these.)

LuthienNightwolf and Marco93 like this.
                                • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Same. lol I have pages and pages, almost never need to write anything down anymore though cuz I have it all memorized. Hand-written notes are the best. :3

• Baruch_S

Baruch_S Big Damn Hero

1. I had a kludged install of it via Wineskin on my Macbook before the official Mac release; it crashed if I tried to check out any trains running through the valley. Steam says I bought it June 25, 2016.
                                    2. Steam says 260, but I'm pretty sure it's a little more because the kludged version ran without Steam for a few weeks until the Mac port.
                                    3. First save was Leah, and I made it into year 5. Second save is Penny, and I'm in Fall of year 4.
                                    4. I don't have any of the Stardew merchandise; none of it has appealed to me enough to buy it yet.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

1) Early 2016.
                                      2) Damn if I remember. A huuuge number.
                                      3) Jan. Coming up near 30 years, too. ::) Oh, you mean in game...? ;) At various times my characters have married Alex, Emily, and soon, Leah. My latest game is in Fall, second year.
                                      4) Nah.

Jerev likes this.
                                      • Ipielle

Ipielle Title Not Found

Hellooo! Here are my answers:
                                        1) Since April 2016
                                        2) More than 500 hours
                                        3) I have 5 saves. I married Elliot in 2 of them, Harvey, Shane and Sebastian in the others. but I came back to Elliot, he is my favorite so far. I went as far as year 5 or 6 in one of my saves. In the other saves, I stopped when I reached year 3 because I had already finished all the quests and most of the achievements and shaped my farm just as I wanted. (I'm a bit of an overachiever).
                                        4) I have neither but it looks awesome!

• Yoseiri

Yoseiri Scruffy Nerf-Herder

1. I think some days before december 13th 2016
                                          2. Only 187 I spend a lot of time on modding and school so its not much
                                          3.i marry Krobus on my main save and marry Abby in my other save, winter 3rd year on the main save
                                          4. Well I wish I do