1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. CanadianFanboy

CanadianFanboy Intergalactic Tourist

ohhhhhhhhhh ok

2. IntelVN

IntelVN Space Spelunker

Codex drop when kill boss or find at chest v.v.... i cant use admin command to spawn it and blueprint too.

p/s: maybe weapon level not work with shield ?

3. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Hm. The problem is these items are generated from one base file (codex.config and blueprint.config). They're not regular items, which makes adding them to SIP problematic. I don't know how I'd set up item spawning for them.
    As for the shields, they don't support a "level" parameter.

4. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Have you been able to find a fix for weapon spawning? It seems you can only get level 1 items. Bit unfortunate :/

5. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

The latest version of the mod already has a weapon setting? You can find it in the advanced settings menu.

6. KregisAurelius

KregisAurelius Intergalactic Tourist

So 2 questions. 1) with the .pak format how do you add custom items to SIP as your explanation implies needing a folder to drop it in
    2) is it also possible with steam workshop version of the mod as the custom items i want to add to it is only on steam workshop

7. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Custom items shouldn't be added to SIP directly.
    Mods don't have to be packed in a .pak, so you can place the patch in another folder (eg. /mods/MySIPPatch/). The priority of SIP is set to -1, so it should work even without setting up a .metadata file.

As for Steam support, I'm afraid this only works if you also place your patch in the Steam Workshop directory (/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/211820/folder/folder/sipCustomItems.json.patch). For mods with an item patch uploaded to the Workshop, it will work just fine.

Of course, you can also create your own .paks for the patch file.

8. KregisAurelius

The problem is im using Overwatch Mod on steam trying to add the vanity items to item spawner. I create the patch file. Start the game then nothing happens. i noticed there was something about .metadata but all the folder for Overwatch Mod has is contents.pak so im a bit confused on what to do.

9. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Install the Steam version of SIP and Manipulated UI, then locate the Overwatch Steam mod (/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/211820/<id>/) and add a new folder inside of here (you can name it anything as long as it doesn't start with a _). After that simply place the patch in this folder.

10. KregisAurelius

Oh ok. I saw folder/folder/ and put it in the spawnable item folder. I'll try when I get home

11. KregisAurelius

Maybe you can help me figure out what im doing wrong. First one is to the actual mod. 2nd one is to the folder you told me to make. I ran the .exe file and it said it fetched the assets so i assumed it worked. But when i loaded the game and tried to type in Mercy (vanity outfit set) it didnt bring up anything in the item spawner. Any help?

Capture.PNG

Also now im getting this when i try to run the .exe again Capture2.PNG

12. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

The item fetcher will read all assets in a folder (and subfolders), so you'll have to unpack the mod you want to create a patch for elsewhere then use the path to the unpacked mod. This is just to generate the patch file, you can remove the unpacked mod after that.
    Also, you don't just double click the item fetcher. You run it from the command line and supply the two parameters as shown in the improper usage image.

13. KregisAurelius

How do i unpack the mod? Also what do you mean run it from the command line?

14. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

There are plenty of guides on how to unpack pak files.
    To run the item fetcher from command line, open cmd.exe and type:
    Code:
    "C:\Downloads\SpawnableItemFetcher.exe" "C:\Mod\UnpackedMod" "C:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\id\SpawnPatch\sipCustomItems.json.patch"
    Obviously, you'll want to change the paths to match your location of the tool, the unpacked mod and the SpawnPatch folder.

15. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

i just put the pak file in the mod folder, seems to work for me

16. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

We're discussing creating an item patch for a mod, not the installation of SIP.

Marxon likes this.
  17. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

ah, ok

18. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Where would I find this? Apologies for my ignorance, by the way :/
    The usage overview doesn't mention it, and I have tried clicking everything in the menu. There are rare random weapons.

19. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

The 'advanced settings menu' I was referring to is labelled "Advanced Settings". If you do not see such a label, you're not using the latest version of SIP.
    This menu can be found in the top right corner; you can open it by clicking on the cog.

20. Mr.SaunaBarrel

Mr.SaunaBarrel Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry if I'm a nuisance, but is the add-on file for the Avali(Triage) mod on the Github or is it somewhere else?