1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I don't currently have patches for the mods since 1.0, but it's certainly something I'd like to get to if nobody else releases a patch.

2. Mr.SaunaBarrel

Mr.SaunaBarrel Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, Ok. That explains why I didn't find anything.

Well, I'll be patient then and see if you'll make a patch or if someone else does.

3. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Avali support can be found in this branch: https://github.com/Silverfeelin/SpawnableItemPack/tree/SIP-lines
    Note that it doesn't have a release, so you'll need to download the source code to use that version. It's untested and has some other minor changes so it won't be released until later (undetermined time).

Mr.SaunaBarrel and jonathonspy like this.
  4. Mr.SaunaBarrel

Eee... Ok, it's much appreciated, but working with source code and such is over my knowledge at the moment.

(If I had so I could easily make it work, I'd be happy to test it out and look for bugs and such. Though, as I said: working with source code is above me.)

5. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Download the source code, place it all in /mods/SpawnableItemPack/ (not zipped). Don't forget to remove the pak you have installed.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Mr.SaunaBarrel likes this.
  6. Mr.SaunaBarrel

Oh, so it's that simple?

Well, then I'll be off and keep you updated if something crucial comes up. (if you'd like that)

Cheers to you!

7. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Please do inform me of any bugs~!

8. xdomiall

xdomiall Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, first of all thanks for your work, i dig this mod so hard . Secondly i do have an issue, i run this mod with Frackin Universe and i want to add items from there to my downloaded SIP , i made the .json.patch file and put it in another mod's folder and even did that include[] , still for some reason the items won't show up for me to spawn using SIP despite working with the /spawnitem command. Maybe i did something wrong ?

9. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

No clue without actually looking into the files, but there's already a patch on the Steam Workshop! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739611746

You can use this patch normally by subscribing on Steam, or download the mod for your /mods/ folder from the mediafire link in the description.

10. xdomiall

xdomiall Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well my fault for not checking good enough whether someone already made a patch for this.

Thanks for pointing it out , tested and it's all good now.

11. Crazed_climber

Crazed_climber Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to add items from downloaded workshop mods to this mod if so how do I do it?

12. WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

Frackin Universe has a compatibility patch, but given FU just got a new batch of content I don't know if it's up to date.

13. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

It should still work fine. Removed items will still be listed but give you a PGI, and added items will not be listed. The patch has to be updated to 'fix' this in SIP.

14. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

You'll have to find and unpack the workshop mod (/steamapps/workshop/content/211820/<id>/). The rest of the process remains the same.

15. Victor_Zsasz

Victor_Zsasz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm gonna try this again soon, but it hasn't been working and making both normal and unstable crash on start. So I'll be prepared to post anything later tonight.

16. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Missing ManipulatedUI, is my safest bet since you havent given me any real information. If not that, post your log and I will look at it (probably) tomorrow.

17. Victor_Zsasz

I don't know if I can, my windows apparently doesn't WANT to open the numbered log files. There is this "huge" error popup that happens with it on.

But here is what I got in the 'starbound log' file. Since I just tried it, I thought, first one to be there might work. Probably not. ((my windows wants me to pay 5 bucks to have something that can open the other log files *sighs*)) If you need those I can copy them and try to post them somewhere on the internet I guess. I don't know. I'm not computer literate very much.

EDIT:

Or I can FORCE windows to open them in notepad... that is a better idea. Yes I'll do that.

18. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

19. Victor_Zsasz

Errors4l likes this.
  20. Mr.SaunaBarrel

Coming back now after some time with using this with added lists for Avali mods, I got a bug or two. Now, this is after I've made custom list for SIP using your Spawnable Item Fetcher for several Avali mods. The bug/bugs isn't something I think you'll be able to do too much about, since the problem I have is that the custom .json I created found stuff like the Avali Captain's chair, fuel hatch and teleporter. That isn't that bad in itself except that when I select these in the SIP menu, the menu freezes but is still responsive to input and I have to close to Manipulated UI to get things back to normal again. I'll see if I can get some images to further explain my issue, if it'll help.