Dev Blog Starbound 1.2.2 [UNSTABLE]

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jan 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

most important the "latest video games" So my afterlife will be like me RL just without family and job duties. wohoooo.

2. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

But where does Santa live? Obviously not the North Pole of Earth anymore!

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

He lives with the penguins, duh.

Dreadwing's saucer runs on all the coal Santa gives him every year. Old man's being played.

4. PandaGuy5

PandaGuy5 Yeah, You!

what when did the doom cannon get implemented

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

2016-12-07, according to a quick look at my diffs.

6. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

hey i was wondering when 1.3 comes out where do mac users go to install it or does it automatically install?

install/update

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2017
  7. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

1.3, as any Starbound update, comes out when it is ready. Chucklefish has stopped giving out release dates a long time ago, because it just annoys people when those dates can't be done or the update is full of buggs. I'm on Windows myself, but I'd guess it would work the same, depending on where you got it. Most people, myself included, have it on Steam. That should update automatically.

8. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

I know that but i downloaded to my computer and dont have steam so how does it update????

9. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

Where did you download it from, is the question. Although I can't answer the question even with that response, I oly know how Steam works.

10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Assuming good faith, SB does not self-update. As far as I know, you only get the free and automatic updates through and by Steam.

11. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

Yeah but how will i het the update i wish someone would have clarified this.Maybe the update gets sent to my email something. If some major starbound person reads this id be glad to know the awnser.

12. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Perhaps I wasn't quite clear. As far as I'm aware, you only get SB updates from Steam. You can get SB from certain other sources, but what you get in those cases is a Steam download key.

13. stufufuku

stufufuku Guest

if i look all the medal she have(mollygos) i want to marry her but we will be to busy to profits of that love (sorry if theres a boyfriend who read this) but i say that in pure honestly without all disrecpectful meaning

#include<me_no_life>
    using namespace alone ;

void main(life)
    {
    cout << "just" ;
    exit(life) ;
    }

14. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Thread necros are only acceptable if the thread is still relevant and the necro itself on-topic. This thread is discussing an unstable update that is almost a year old, while you're completely off-topic. As such, I'll be closing this thread.

stufufuku, Kawa and DragonsForce like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.