1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Xbox One + PS4: Known Issues & Fixes (Patch 1)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MitchellH115

MitchellH115 What do you get if you multiply six by nine?

I have had the same issue with my wife's saved file. We just loaded things back up today and the instant you try to access the community center tree and check the status of rooms/bundles we get a game freeze. I posted a poll and thread in the support section. Please check it out thanks

Enansal likes this.
    • Calinks

Calinks Poptop Tamer

Both my corrupted saves have loaded. Thank you Chucklefish for figuring this out and fixing it as soon as you good! Thank you for the updates on the issue as well. Very happy to be able to play this game again!

• Kaylolly

Kaylolly Tentacle Wrangler

My corrupted save file now loads but every time I open the Pantry section in the Community Center, my game crashes. It also crashes when I look at the community center section in my inventory.

wildfire412001 likes this.
        • Timedye

Timedye Subatomic Cosmonaut

They did warn that previously corrupted saves might continue to experience issues. It's unfortunate, but hopefully new saves will not experience these issues going forward.

I'm really surprised that they can't seem to figure this issue out. It doesn't take a lot of play time to replicate it, but they can't seem to trace down the source of the issue. :(

Typhoon likes this.
          • JoshuaMaster

JoshuaMaster Poptop Tamer

Awesome to play my save again, zero issues and a ton of appreciation to you guys in fixing this for us xbox users! Don't know what it is about this game but I absolutely love it. Thanks again

• Szklo

Szklo Poptop Tamer

Thanks for the patch!

Had a really strange bug occur on Xbox One yesterday. I was on Fall 28 heading to bed. When I woke up, the windows were bright amd everything seemed fine. I don't remember if I walked over to the TV or went to talk to Sebastian (husband) but suddenly the windows went dark and the time changed to 11:40pm! I tried to walk out of the house and the game abruptly went to the list of things I sold on the night of Fall 28 (I didn't even realize that I didn't get the list upon sleeping the first time...) When the game saved again, I "woke up" outside my house, not in my bed. It was Winter 2. I lost a whole day and somebody's birthday from this glitch :( Not the end of the world, but still very bizarre!!!!

• Winterbreakisruined

Winterbreakisruined Tentacle Wrangler

Feels so good to be playing this game again.

I had stopped before encountering the glitch way back in December, just in case they couldn't fix corrupted games. And after seeing some people saying their save files STILL wont load, or saying the game crashes when looking at community center, I am glad I DID wait.

My game seems to have no issues except the normal, which have already been reported:
                1. Cursor mysteriously disappears often. Have to exit whatever menu I was in and re-enter in order to get it to re-appear. Can be very scary when faced with a ONE-TIME decision, like that one guy posted when he had to choose his profession upon leveling up.
                2. Music randomly stops sometimes
                3. Sometimes, when talking to people, it skips their dialogue box entirely. Then you can't talk to them again since you already talked to them.

I recently one strange graphical issue. I recently bought a new tv, though, so it could be the tv itself (God, I hope not).
                It's like the game - for a second or two - goes into a fake "3d mode." It kinda looks like this google-searched pic of a 3d joker:
                https://www.socialbuzzcom.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/35919903-3d-image.jpg

I've played a couple other games on the new tele, and haven't seen this. Has anyone else experienced this?

• Goblobsters

Goblobsters Hey, You!

I just wanted to hop in and say Thank You to the devs for finally getting this out. The wait was intense but the patch has corrected every issue that I was experiencing on XB1. Now I just wait for you folks to give me the Starbound and then my life for 2017 will be complete (Please make sure you put a zoom level function in the console version of Starbound, a very similar art style game Terraria was unplayable on console as it was zoomed all the way out)

Have a great day and thanks again for the patch.

Love,

Gob

• scanga4

scanga4 Tentacle Wrangler

For everyone on the PS4 pro and having the shutdown/standby issue. I just upgraded to system software 4.50 Beta. I played Stardew Valley for 2 hours and the console shutdown fine. This is the first time I've played on my replacement Pro console. (I sent my first one back because I wasn't aware of this issue of games causing the problem) I really hope this fixes the issue. I'll keep updating and let everyone know.
                    Is anyone else on the Beta and can test too?

DarthTrethon likes this.
                    • Padamon13

Padamon13 Space Hobo

Can you please recover my other save? I already downloaded the recent patch and only one of my saves work

• hkfrith

hkfrith Poptop Tamer

I just got a glitch when planting starfruit seeds they disappear and do not plant but are taken from my inventory. Tried it once, ^that happened, I reset the whole day, tried again, same thing. Now I have no starfruit seeds. >:\

• kylecis

kylecis Void-Bound Voyager

I have this bug- "Geode duplicate rewards - Sometimes geodes produce the same mineral reward many times in a row"

I have received the Dwarven Computer about 30 times now. Once I got it about 10 times in a row (every Geode I had). I feel like I'm missing out on items that I should be getting for the museum. Is there anything I can do to help produce a fix? By the way, I am on the latest patch.

Xxlifehunterxx likes this.
                          • Xxlifehunterxx

Xxlifehunterxx Star Wrangler

No they have not fixed this yet since last patch things are more messed than ever game skips and freezes more. Starfruit seeds dissappear etc lists go on and on.

• nevergrowingup

nevergrowingup Void-Bound Voyager

Hi,

I have two issues to report too. At least I only remember two right now.
                              Both issues happen anytime, so there are not much steps required. I'm talking about the ps4 version.

First: The screen overlays in the archeology office arent fix. I dont know how to explain it, but since a game has for nearly every movement another screen layer over the previous one (I assume it works that way, lik when you edit videos), the ones in the office arent layed good. There pic is always trembling when I want to donate someting, as if the overlays werent placed good.

Second:
                              The treasures on mine levels 10 etc are missing. On the pc version you get treasurs with a little reward reaching a certain level, but on the ps4 version they aren't there.

• scanga4

PS4 Pro hanging issue just started happening on software version 4.50 Beta. I know this apparently is not a CF/CA issue but thought i would let folks know here still. I'm going to report it in the 4.50 Beta report anyway even though it was happening in 4.07. Just to make sure Sony does know about this. I'm not 100% confident they even do since i haven't heard any details from them on any of their forums.

• Lizzie_Moo

Lizzie_Moo Orbital Explorer

So I can play my corrupted game that wouldn't load before but that's it. Did they fix anything else? I cant donate anything else to the museum like the ancient seed. I cant go into my basement because the game crashes every other time. If its a time it doesn't crash some of the casks down there are invisible but have items in them and if you walk near them they crash the game.... then my game still randomly crashes all the time. I cant play for an hour straight without it crashing.
                                  So before my game was corrupted I had all these issues and they are not fixed.... (I have xbox one)

Xxlifehunterxx likes this.
                                  • Xxlifehunterxx

That is correct my game loaded after patch but crashes all the time now and my other save that never crashed before patch and was playable crashes all the time now and is unplayable now thanks for nothing chuckle fish Xbox one version. More broke than ever.

• Xxlifehunterxx

I have Terraria for ps3 ps4 Xbox 360 and has a zoom feature on Xbox one what are you talking about.

• Bousf

Bousf Aquatic Astronaut

I have encountered a very odd bug on my PS4 Pro (Boost Mode on, 4.50 beta). In the mines, in a floor in which I had to kill every enemy to get the ladder to the next one, one enemy was inside the walls, in the black side of the map lol it is the first time I've encountered something like that xD

• scanga4

Hey never tried playing stardew valley with boost mode enabled. Is the standby/shutdown bug still happening when boost mode is enabled? I'm trying to not play stardew valley until sony fixes it.

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.