1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Xbox One + PS4: Known Issues & Fixes (Patch 1)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chibi_Queen

Chibi_Queen Lucky Number 13

Yeah, that's what I've been doing . :nuruninja:Just suck to miss all those recipes:nurusad:. I'm on the last few days of winter....so many recipes.....gone-ish. .*sigh* and thanks anyway. :nuruhappy:

jmig likes this.
    • pralima87

pralima87 Void-Bound Voyager

+1
      Maybe voting could get it in the front page to help are chances of a fix.

pekfi, Shortbubble and jmig like this.
      • Tyler7763

Tyler7763 Space Hobo

I have a bug that makes it so my chest wont open on xbox one and cannot be destroyed and i have my axe in there and i cant get it out is there a way to fix this?

• wildfire412001

wildfire412001 Space Spelunker

quick question ... are ANY of the issues on xb1 going to be fixed any time soon? i.e. community center bundles causing game to crash, character freezing and then moving at the speed of light, etc. I am on fall of year 4, xb1, almost 3/4 of hard drive free, downloaded it again, don't know what else to do?? love the game but seriously starting to hate these bugs which are preventing me from moving on in the game!!! $15.00 for a glitched game with no console support isn't a way to do business!!!

• Awesomeo

Awesomeo Space Hobo

I'm having some performance issues on Xbox One S.

When I walk through certain parts of my farm that are crop heavy, the frame rate tanks.

Is this a known issue?

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

So far, no real issues on my end with the PS4 version. My main question is when this update may roll out to fix this?

"(In Develop) Non-core HUD elements clipped on some TVs (PS4)(XB1)"

Not a major killer in game play, however the left hand side of my screen tends to show only a portion of the messages I receive.

• ZombehhLove

ZombehhLove Space Hobo

Nothing major, but I encountered a small bug on the Xbox One. I completed a task from Robin where I needed to give her 30 wood in exchange for 240G. I gathered the wood and went to her, while in her shop, to give her the wood. The task gave me the completed sound, but when she replied she said "thanks for the 30 stone" instead of wood. I didn't have stone in my inventory at all, and she didn't take the wood from my hand. But I received the 240G. Not complaining but still wanted to report the bug.

I don't know what other info you need but it happened around 9:50pm on March 14th, 2017. In game was Summer 25, Year 2.

• Amylittlehands

Amylittlehands Yeah, You!

Are you still having this issue? I'm only now getting it on the PS4 and see what you mean by it being distracting

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

• Magitha

Magitha Twenty-three is number one

Still getting long shut down time/ three beeps upon shut down after playing SV on PS4 pro

An update from chuckle would be nice. Such a waste of money for pro owners!!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
                      DarthTrethon likes this.
                    • Felixkat

Felixkat Space Hobo

On Xbox One (original, not S), the cursor is almost always invisible on many menus such as end of day shipping, cooking, naming animals, etc.

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

This happens on ps4 occasionally. Sometimes I have to exit and enter the menu for whatever I was doing multiple times just to get it to show up.

• Bousf

Bousf Aquatic Astronaut

The PS4 Pro issue PERSISTS. Is there any way you could reiterate to Sony that something still needs to be done? Or provide us with a way to reach out to them? I honestly refuse to sit down still so I want someone to do something, be it you, Sony, or us.

KingSephir and Magitha like this.
                          • Magitha

I completely agree with you! Please chuckle we want to love you because of this game but how can we do that when the love is not given back. Even with all these issue we have still said good things about this game but we're done, we're sad, we're frustrated! I hope this game breaks the switch maybe then they will do something.

• Elite49

Elite49 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are they even working on this game anymore?

• scanga4

scanga4 Tentacle Wrangler

I tried opening a topic over on Playstation board for the PS4 Pro issue. Still not getting anything much. Someone is telling me to turn off all of rest mode features but I dont see why i should have to do that for just this one game. When i enjoy the rest mode features. This is getting so out of control. I cant believe no one can take any responsibility for this issue. Us vs Them. Anyone else having the PS4 Pro issue please post over here. I need the backup. :) https://community.us.playstation.co...d-triple-beep-on-shutdown-issue/td-p/46225998

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Hey guys, we're aware of these reports about the PS4 Pro rest issues persisting. We've been in contact with Sony about it, and have been working to help them reproduce the issue.

We'll work to support finding a solution however we can -- and if we get any new information we'll be sure to update everyone here.

KingSephir, scanga4 and Bousf like this.
                                  • Magitha

Thank you for acknowledging our frustration. I think we're starting to go stir crazy just wanting to play.

• Magitha

I tried the turning off of rest mode features and that was a bust. When I played just one day it was ok but the longer session still three beeped, I'll join you on that forum later on.

scanga4 likes this.
                                      • scanga4

scanga4 Tentacle Wrangler

Any more info on this? Not getting anywhere on the PS forums. It's like they don't want to admit this issue. Seems so easy to duplicate. Just like to see Sony acknowledge the issue.

Magitha likes this.
                                        • Magitha

I think I've officially given up on this game.

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.