1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Starfoundry v1.3.2

Automation megamod including energy, pipes, magnets, data transmission and more!

1. Sampistola

Sampistola Scruffy Nerf-Herder

many users have asked you to update this mod.

This mod has good mechanisms that are unique but not copyable other mod coparacion not have this mod.

2. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

Stop acting so entitled. As many others have already said, lua heavy mods like this are among the most intensive to update. Not to mention there's pretty much no Starfoundry team because two of it's team members became Starbound devs and others moved on, one is working on Steambound, etc.

Anyways, Starfoundry isn't coming back any time soon. There's no point to hold your breath.

3. Sampistola

Sampistola Scruffy Nerf-Herder

They need enough users to update the team on this mods I guess

to help upgrade

4. TheArmchairExplorer

TheArmchairExplorer Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks for the pointer - I didn't know about Steambound. :)

5. mad science

mad science Orbital Explorer

is it just my laptop or everyone sometimes suffer this error:"Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (MapException) Key 'metaBoundBox' not found in Map: :get()"Do i need DIRECTX ?If not show me the right app for it. thanks if you give me the answer.

6. Phantaeon

Phantaeon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you haven't looked at any other posts here recently. You would've noticed that this mod is outdated. So EXCEPT if you're playing on an earlier version. The mod just won't work.

7. mad science

mad science Orbital Explorer

what ver. it's compatible for this mod (im using GLAD GIRAFFE update).?

8. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

The last version of the game I can confirm this working with was Enraged Koala Update 8. If you don't have a backup copy yourself you'd probably have to find someone else to give you one, since Chucklefish don't distribute their older builds of the game.

9. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

they should add an option for starbound to change versions like new minecraft launcher does...
    or at least give the option on steam
    beacuse this mod looks too awesome
    it's like not updating frackinUniverse and avali forever
    if there is a 0,000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of this mod coming back
    (maybe when the final form of starbound gonna be release) i will hold my keyboards and mouses to click on download

10. Technomage

Technomage Space Hobo

Probably a lot of people have asked but seriously update to glad giraffe I really want to play

11. Technomage

Technomage Space Hobo

Please update to glad giraffe

12. rater193

rater193 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, i am working on porting the mod to work on the newer version of starbound, mind if i release it as a seperate link?
    you can find it here:http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/starfoundryported.3578/
    if you do not reply within 1 week, then i will take it as a yes, and continue porting the mod, if you want me to take it down, then i will remove the mod!
    thanks in advance!

13. Nirahiel

Nirahiel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm one of the devs of this mod. I've sent a PM to rater but he didn't answer so here we go, I kinda want to rework on this, update it for the release of starbound. What do you guys think ?

Djinnetic and sosmic like this.
  14. Lance Hancock

Lance Hancock Existential Complex

yes yes yes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sosmic likes this.
  15. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

we all miss this amazing mod so go go go !!

Lance Hancock likes this.
  16. ProfessorDey

ProfessorDey Void-Bound Voyager

I'd definately like to see that or ideally persuading Chucklefish to integrate this fantastic old mod as a post-release update (Thus giving them the time to work on it slowly and thoroughly), I really did love this level of automation and it's really what Starbound seems to be missing in the late game.

sosmic likes this.
  17. Erazil

Erazil Subatomic Cosmonaut

YES please !!!!! :)

sosmic likes this.
  18. BadShaddy

BadShaddy Subatomic Cosmonaut

It would be awesome.

19. Nirahiel

Nirahiel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay guys so here's what I'm going to do, i'll finish my work on something I'm doing for school, then I'll play the v1.0 for a bit, and finally, i'll make Starfoundry Rebirth :3

shimonu, Djinnetic and Lance Hancock like this.
  20. Lance Hancock

Lance Hancock Existential Complex

Thank you so much!:up::party: