1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated StarMount 5.1

StarMount - 150 Mounts - Pleased Giraffe

1. marac008

marac008 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nop, they all use the same code, same lua file, so if there was a problem none of them would work. I tested it and it worked fine.

What is your problem with Starlight exactly? It didn't appear in tech station you created it the first time? It didn't trigger the quest completion? (Bare in mind that creating the mount multiple times wont mean anything and wont be helpful, since it has to trigger a quest the first time you create it).

2. Freezair

Freezair Pangalactic Porcupine

No quest completion happened when I made Starlight. I ended up with a useless item in my inventory that said it would unlock the Starlight tech, but which couldn't use used at all.

3. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

I made a tier 4 transform at random just because I could, but it doesn't show in S.A.I.L. at all, so I can't use it...

4. marac008

Sry about that, but it uses the same code like other flying mounts which work, and Starlight works for me, so I have nothing to fix. If you would really like to have this mount use Starcheat and activate this mount for your character.

As I said, you can't create transforms at random, you have to do it in order, from T1 to T11, not in the middle like T4.

5. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Is this gonna be updated for pleased giraffe soon? I really regret not downloading it when I was playing the previous versions of sb. This looks amazing.

6. marac008

This mod was updated to pleased giraffe two weeks ago, enjoy ;)

7. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

SWEET. Thanks for telling me! I got the version confused.

8. stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

Crafting Inferno 3 just gets me a useless item. I'm getting a quest to unlock Inferno 3 too, but it doesn't complete

9. marac008

Create transforms in order from T1-T11, that means create Inferno 1, then Inferno 2, then Inferno 3, and so on.

10. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

Is that requirement on the front main page? If not it should be.

11. pbxellos

pbxellos Big Damn Hero

i love this mod, not only do i get a fast moving mount but i transform, i have so far tried the exo transformation and it is sweet, i love how you did the minning on it, i love to dig down deep into a planet and explore but with the current ver. picaxes are not craftable and this so helps now. is there a list types of attacks the transformations do. (exo lazer)

12. marac008

Yes, there is.

There isn't, there were just to many attacks, I tried my best to put attack types in mount description ingame.

13. stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

I created T1, then T3, realizing that didn't work I made T2 and then made T3 again which didn't work.

14. W - Man64

W - Man64 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think that the speed of the flying mounts should decrease because it doesn't feel right when it's going ridiculously fast. Also the animations on the flying mounts should be alot slower plus there should be a sound effect for the flapping of the wings. I know it's alot to ask but it will make it a LOT smoother and then you will feel like you are actually riding a Phoenix (for example)!!! I really hope you consider my ideas!!! :rofl: EDIT: And also make it slower when going backwards. EDIT 2: Oh yeah and I can kill tennants with mounts so yeah, kinda not good

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  15. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

How do I use the charge shot? It doesn't do anything upon release.
    edit: Figured it out. Didnt have enough energy.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  16. DeNarr

DeNarr Subatomic Cosmonaut

First, I want to say that I love this mod. You've obviously put a lot of work into it, and it is so much fun to mess around with. As of right now I've created 1 mount and 2 transformations, and I have a few questions.

1. Do all transformations use the same method of mining?

2. How do the tech unlocks at higher tiers work? Because it seems like they just use whatever tech I have equipped.

3. Are there any transformations that give the equivalent of the morph ball? I hate when I run across a challenge that required the ball to get to certain portions, yet I can't use the ball at the same time as having a transformation/mount equipped.

4. Do you think you could have the upgrades use Plutonium Rods instead of the Ore? I always refine my ore immediately, as Starbound is pretty good about not punishing you for doing so.

17. marac008

1. Yes.
    2. You mean upgrading transformations?
    3. Nop, I didn't implement morph ball.
    4. I could, but maybe when I will upload a new update.

18. Optional

Optional Orbital Explorer

Hi love how the mod looks!

I've used it but when I get a mount it doesn't show up in my tech station and I really want to play this mod:cry:

It just shows up as an item

is it because I'm using glad giraffe?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  19. marac008

Hi all, yea mod probably doesn't work as intended with new Starbound version, I haven't updated it yet, and unfortunately I can't promise when I will find time to do it. If anyone has more technical info about what has been changed that would definitely help speed up the process.

20. Thadragon1

Thadragon1 Void-Bound Voyager

im unable to transform or put the transformations or even mounts into a slot