1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED StarTech Alpha v0.29-4d530ea

Transmatter networks! Technological advancements like you'd expect in a universe like Starbound's!

1. Erzoid

Erzoid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, the log is gone. I will give it when it happen again.

2. zetaPRIME

zetaPRIME Pangalactic Porcupine

Fluxpulse battery preview.png

So here's a little something I've been working on~

3. endertrot

endertrot Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, uh, whats the filter for ingots? I've been trying to sort my drives, and i couldn't figure out that filter.
    Looks neat! Does it use wiring like FU power, and if so, will there be a conversion rate?

4. zetaPRIME

#ingot should work?

As for the power system, yes, it uses wiring; whether there'll be conversion is kind of too early to say, for various reasons.

5. endertrot

endertrot Cosmic Narwhal

I tried @ingot, that didnt work

6. zetaPRIME

because @ is for category. # is for tag

7. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

Wow.....this is amazing. Very few mods out there are truly amazing but this is definitely one of them.

8. Erzoid

Some of my stuffs was gone when I move screen away from storage terminal. The missing stuff supposed to move into upper right location inside storage disc bay. Here the starbound.log
    http://pastebin.com/R8ebwQ0k

Edit: And now all the stuff inside that position is gone. lol

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  9. zetaPRIME

[03:18:20.489] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[beeflowerseed, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'beeflowerseed'
    [03:18:20.489] [Warn] Crafting Info Display found non-existent item 'beeflowerseed'

...yeah, that'll be the problem. a mod was removed, it looks like. though they should display as PGIs and return to normal as soon as the mod is readded if you don't take the PGIs out?

10. Erzoid

I think the warning happen when I use lab directory for Frackin Universe

Edit: Even changing the storage disc position it keep reseting its content. I think there is a problem in this storage disc. The other storage disc which is similar to it not having this problem yet. I don't know.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  11. endertrot

endertrot Cosmic Narwhal

is there some way of deleting a drives contents? Because i was grabbing items from my blocks drive (which is the only one i was using at the time, because i was still wary of stuff like this happening) and somehow everything in the drive got wiped after i only grabbed a few stacks.

12. zetaPRIME

...uhh, *shrug* @.@

13. Hen

Hen Big Damn Hero

Hello, I like your mod very much and so I suscribed it on steam. I tried few things and may discover a bug: At first I set up a terminal a bay and the thing, which connect everything with everthing. In the bay where two 4k chips, I set no filters. Then I put some things in the terminal, one 4k chip got loaded, everthing was fine. Then I connected a second bay and put the empty 4k chip in there. Again I put some objects in the terminal and things from the first chip were gone. Are there no more than one bay allowed? I also use steambound, can this cause any issues?

Sorry for bad writing, english is not my native language and I'm little bit tired.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  14. Erzoid

I think there is a problem with no filter chips. I have put so many disc bay and nothing is missing inside filtered chips. It is the no filtered chips that are missing items inside it. Even if you put filter on the chips where your previous item is missing, you will have lost your item in the future inside the chips. The chips where items stored inside it dissappear become unusable because of this bug. I think for every chip inside the storage bay must be set its filter to avoid this bug.

15. klownk

klownk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello,

I don't have any Transmatter Drive appears in the inventor table. I can't craft a simple drive for the bay...
    I have everything else but that. There is some know conflict with a mod ?
    [​IMG]

16. Erzoid

Check your furnace or its upgrade. It is 1k storage chip.

17. Hen

Hen Big Damn Hero

Thank you. Did your mod have trouble with multiple terminals? I thought, I read something, but I can't find it anymore.

18. Erzoid

No, I have not.

19. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Chalk me up for another case of the Mysteriously Demagnetizing Flash Drive - fortunately*, it was only a chip containing blocks, but I figure it might be worth investigating, I'll see if I can pin down what exactly triggers it. The filters on it remain, but the contents are gone.

In case this is relevant, other storage-modifying mods I run include Improved Containers and Frackin Universe.

Edit: Nothing weird in the logs, but it's probably been a while since it happened and me noticing

*to be fair, there was a lot of them

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  20. ze_robot

ze_robot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This just happened to me too. I didn't see anything in the logs either.

Unfortunately, I lost an entire base's worth of materials and stuff when moving my base to another world.