Starwaltzer's Haven

Discussion in 'Other Fan Creations' started by Cyberhell, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Cyberhell

Cyberhell Void-Bound Voyager

After my Floran character got deleted twice, decided to take a break from Starbound for about a year and returned to give the game another try :):coffee:

Here's what my base (home) and ship looks like~

[​IMG]

Will add/change my base later when I know what else to add/change :rofl:; And my floran ship so small... I can't seem to fit anything anymore in there QQ; *is on Tier 3 atm*

Kaiachi, Zellfreid and Fleder like this.
  2. Cyberhell

Trying to design my Tier 8 ship. I guess a company in the ship would be nice :D

[​IMG]

Kaiachi likes this.
  3. Warget

Warget Giant Laser Beams

Nice one. Terramart in a mushroom is a good idea.

4. Cyberhell

Trying to design all of my chars' ships. The first one that's being done is my Hylotl ship <3

[​IMG]

My fav part of the ship is the area of the lilypad garden :love: I wished they still give a female Hylotl char the red ship... :cry:

Kaiachi likes this.
  5. DJ_Skullcrshr___

DJ_Skullcrshr___ Void-Bound Voyager

The lake of eye balls makes me a little sad... But all of these are great.

6. Cyberhell

Took a really long break (since my char and world keep getting deleted x_x) and returned after seeing the news of the new update :nurutease:
    The first thing that I decided to build was... THE MONSTER ZOO! I just can't help myself to collect some of the monster I found interesting~

[​IMG]

I will post bigger screenies of each Monster Zoo section later when I've found more monsters to fill the empty block.