1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Stephan's Familiar Monster Parts [Deleted]

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by stephanreiken, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephanreiken

stephanreiken Pangalactic Porcupine

Why ask? I'm pretty sure only the original version was not on Enranged.

2. stephanreiken

This mod is on hold for updating until the next version where I'm going to give each part its own attack like vanilla parts.

3. stephanreiken

Still here and waiting for the next stable update, but I may make a preliminary update for the unstable branch if people are interested.

4. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

5. Timmothythederpygamer

Timmothythederpygamer Void-Bound Voyager

it would be cool if you made separate files for the different games, Mario file, Crono file, so on. cos i will be honest, i really don't like some heads "looking at you mario head"

6. stephanreiken

7. stephanreiken

I've got some more parts incoming, but I want to get more done before I update again. Right now I've worked up a few parts from Super Mario Bros 3. Look forward to a lakitu cloud body!

I don't plan on separating them. If you want to get rid of a part, delete it from the mod. Find the folder with the image and delete the folder it is in. The Mario Head in question is a Mario Shell from Super Mario World after you've beaten Special World.

8. stephanreiken

9. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

"You had me at EVO" - best review ever. Also, so true.
    I'd install this if they weren't ripped sprites, but some remakes that could be related to said games. Still pretty nice for the nostalgia drive, tho. I'd love to see that mecha dragon head from CT around. :rofl:

10. stephanreiken

11. stephanreiken

12. stephanreiken

stephanreiken updated Stephan's Familiar Monster Parts with a new update entry:

Buxfix

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1429714845][/DOUBLEPOST]I appreciate it ^^. I'm considering making another monster parts mod that won't be ripped graphics. But you know, quite a bit more goes into it than ripping. I get the sprites and have to recolor the entire thing and reshade the sprites as well as change various details so that they look better or just to fit within the limited area the part allows.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  13. DrDolphinrider

DrDolphinrider Void-Bound Voyager

The lakitu cloud sold me.

14. stephanreiken

I've started to update and add new heads but I'm not ready to release it yet. I also removed some heads I thought looked too jarring in game, namely Pokey and Goomba.

The current version should work just fine with the latest version of Starbound.

Timmothythederpygamer likes this.
  15. stephanreiken

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  16. debugman18

debugman18 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you upload this to the Steam workshop?

17. stephanreiken

debugman18 likes this.
  18. Proginoskes

Proginoskes Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's good to see that other people actually remember EVO: Search for Eden. I haven't been able to find too many people who do.

19. stephanreiken

Its the biggest reason people seem to like this and the biggest dislike is megaman/mario stuff :p.

In any case, I pulled down a lot of my stuff off of steam workshop for considerations of using IPs I don't own as basically the main point which includes this mod and I may remove it from here as well.

20. stephanreiken

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.