1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Takane "Ene" Enomoto Ship AI 1.9.1 I'm Sorry

Ene from Kagerou Project/Mekakucity Actors Ship AI

1. Kyroxus

Kyroxus Phantasmal Quasar

Kyroxus updated Takane "Ene" Enomoto Ship AI with a new update entry:

I'm Sorry

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. trailblazer57

trailblazer57 Subatomic Cosmonaut

yay hes not dead!

3. Kyroxus

luckily, i'm still very much alive!

4. PotatoSS

PotatoSS Astral Cartographer

NingenRace not supported? Does not work

5. Kyroxus

I'm aware of this, please read the mod description.

6. Makein

Makein Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I made some fixes for races and if you want add them in comparability it would be great (Because i like your ai, but waiting for your fixes)[DOUBLEPOST=1442013139][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Who would say thanks to authors and me for NingenRace? xD

7. Kyroxus

Yeah, most of my issues don't have to do with race issues, but more issues on my side, but i'll hopefully have things sorted out soon.

8. Makein

Makein Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Glad to hear it, waiting for update)

9. TetsuNoHitsuji

TetsuNoHitsuji Big Damn Hero

Hi, I know you are probably busy with all the other update issues right now, but I would like to mention that this mod doesn't seem to work with the Felins mod. The dialog and the AI sprite remain the same as default even with the Ene ship ai (Felins) folder in place. I checked the mod page for Felins and it says it works with the current build, and the fact that I can run it affirms that, so I assume it's a problem with this mod and I assume (keep in mind, I don't know the first thing about how modding works) it's a problem with either file names or a problem with the Felins ai taking priority over the Ene ai. Also, there's a problem with the Ningen mod where the dialog works but the graphic doesn't load, but from reading through the thread it looks like you guys already know about that one. I'm currently using Makein's race fix work around until the modders push out an update, I don't know if there's a conflict between his fix and the Ene ai mod, but without the fix the Ningen mod gives a fatal error on start up.

On the other hand, it has been working perfectly with the vanilla races so far. I really like the sprite and I think you really captured her character in the dialog. You've done a really good job on this, thank you for making it.

10. Kyroxus

Thanks for writing in, right now, all the update issues as far as I know are resolved, excluding almost every custom race. I've been working on figuring out the issue and resolving it as soon as I can.

11. Davidsawr

Davidsawr Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are you going to update the mod for the upcoming 1.0? I really hope you do I love it so much. With sail becoming an actual character in the story of the game and not just an interface, it would be awesome to see more of Ene's dialogue.

12. Icarusu

Icarusu Void-Bound Voyager

Don't seem to be working with ningen.

13. RedMageKnight

RedMageKnight Big Damn Hero

When you access the SAIL computer system it shows up, but otherwise, just a black display for everything else it seems. Likely just not updated for version 1.0 yet.

14. Tofu Mc Dog

Tofu Mc Dog Starship Captain

Just saw a shooting star, wished for a 1.0 update of this mod. ;)

15. google2215

google2215 Void-Bound Voyager

can you add "Neko Alternate" ?

or it works against custom rasce-neko?

16. SSJMichael29

SSJMichael29 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you add this for the Saiyan race Please?

17. BXL_GHOST

BXL_GHOST Space Hobo

Ik help je om het bestand op mijn telefoon te openen, maar het zegt dat ik een app nodig heb om het te openen app/files but there is no app to open it can someon pleasss tell me how you guys did it im begging to you guys