TARDIS like vehicle

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by 1029chris, Jul 2, 2013.

1. 1029chris

1029chris Star Wrangler

A type of ship that is simply bigger on the inside. A small looking ship, that does not park on top of the planet. It parks on the planets surface. Inside there is a control panel, and also some space that is customizable.

2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

3. Digs

Digs Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sort of like a door that you go through and it takes you to a build space that's got air and one room, but other than that is just a huge black space that you can place blocks in?

4. Cyberman001

Cyberman001 Aquatic Astronaut

I like doctor who references but this would just be too powerful.And if it would not then it would not be the tardis.

5. Digs

Digs Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How exactly would it be too powerful?

In reality all it would be is a customizable ship that landed on the planet.

6. Facethelight

Facethelight Existential Complex

I hate dr who references, the show is horrible, and the references are soooo common the common damn cold is jealous how much it appears, please, leave your fandom out of SOMETHING for once...

7. Digs

Digs Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If it gets implemented(and it probably won't), why don't you just not get one if you hate it so much?

8. Cyberman001

Leave our fandom out of something???Tell that to bronies not to whovians.And just because you dont like the show it doesnt mean its horrible.Also there already are doctor who references in the game.

9. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

I'm a doctor who fan, but I wouldn't really want it in the game, it would be too hard to do and too big an easter egg. Though I don't agree with Facethlight, seems a bit harsh and critical, tons of ppl bring their fandom up. That doesn't exclude you either.

10. Ildac

Ildac Void-Bound Voyager

No Dr. Who references.

Just no.

Facethelight likes this.
  11. Cyberman001

Why not?

12. Nicocapsi

Nicocapsi Aquatic Astronaut

How about a program of just all of the inside of the TARDIS and only way to get there is to beam there.....although you never see the police box but worth it........ Bit like the genie in lamp thingy we had on neverwinter nights where we could store unlimited stuff from a rub of a lamp.

13. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747 Pangalactic Porcupine

Can you feel the evil presence? That is of a necromancer's presence, of four years! You are a good necromancer. I'd see it as a you threw a capture pod onto yourself.