The Chucklefish Clash! Brand New Server Hunger Games!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Witch Cat, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You should probably stop that bleeding nose of yours then

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  2. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

It really hurts... I'll find some ice.

D.M.G. and Witch Cat like this.
  3. Ryast

Ryast Void-Bound Voyager

Just pinch the top, you'll be fine.

4. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Witch Cat likes this.
  5. The Purple Dragon

I'd like to remove my nomination for Stalin and instead include The Glorious God Emperor of The Imperium of Man.
    IMG_8386.JPG

6. Witch Cat

Why not both?

7. Witch Cat

Just 3 spots left!

8. The Purple Dragon

Quick! Someone vote for some filthy xenos and keep the Warhammer theme! (jk about the filthy part the tyranids are my favourite)

Witch Cat likes this.
  9. {insert_name_here}

{insert_name_here} Astral Cartographer

Am I allowed to make another nomination?

10. Witch Cat

Sure!

11. {insert_name_here}

{insert_name_here} Astral Cartographer

Alright then!
    untitled6e9 (2).png

I'd like to nominate Lemon Grab, from the TV show Adventure Time.

Probably one of my favourite characters :D

Tyle likes this.
  12. Witch Cat

UNACCEPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABLE!

13. The Purple Dragon

He means sure, just so you know.

{insert_name_here} and Witch Cat like this.
  14. Ryast

Ryast Void-Bound Voyager

I'll nominate this fish.
    IMG_2848.PNG
    For no particular reason.

Surenu likes this.
  15. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

So are there any spots left?

16. Witch Cat

Exactly one spot left iirc

17. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Then I nominated god a can of Nos! No wait we did that one already. How about this guy?

[​IMG]

Witch Cat and Surenu like this.
  18. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

I propose we organize an extra hunger games to decide who gets the last spot
    Nevermind

19. Witch Cat

Don't worry, this won't be the last Chucklefish Clash!

NOW ALL THE SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED, THE VICTIMS CHOSEN, THE ARENA SET. THE GAMES SHALL COMMENCE... after this cat nap

(。-ω-)zzz

Tyle and Surenu like this.
  20. Witch Cat

[​IMG]
    t h e b l o o d b a t h

The tributes stand on podiums around the pile of goodies in the middle, the sun beating down on their brows (if they have any), the anti- Wait, wait! Where are we?

I don't know.

What are we doing here?

Oh, you're just going to be going around trying to kill everyone until you're the sole survivor.

Wait, why?

For my amusement.

B-but I don't want to do that! I don't want to hurt these-

Too bad!

The airhorns blare.
    THE CLASH HAS BEGUN!

[​IMG]

Obama, Surenu, Lemon Grab, Pangaea, Purple Dragon, The Ruin, Zelda, Stalin, D.M.G., Harii, and Ryast, all being clever strategists, strategically runs away! Look at them go! The Ruin, however, merely floats away in its infinite mass that is somehow concetrated into this tiny battlefiled. Don't question it.

Roland, however, runs in and grabs a sickle, presumably to cut the mass of wheat that is his hair. Waffles, blessed by the Gods above, has a trident thrown down at them from the heavens and into his grasp. HE IS NOW WAFFLES, POSEIDON'S SPAWN! The flood of water caused by this causes This Fish to remain alive and not die! Yay! He grabs some sais, determined to upstage some turtles he has a grudge against, Djak and Tyle take the throwing knives and the group start a life long friendship between the 3 of them. Life long being about 10 minutes in this show. The spider decides to join in too and constructs a tiny bow out of his own web. Insert Name Here sees value in staying in a group and he too decides to join the Ninja Nos Clan with a sword he picked up. On the other side of the field, a totally innocent rabbit sniffs at a canteen, uninterested in the growing group of ninjas. Does he have a plan brewing?

Far off, a commotion has begun. Archie is violently trying to wrestle free a bag from the Red Shirt, the Red Shirt not wanting to die this quick, runs away with the GGE, who also lost a battle with some terrifying creature. Otto sneaks around them and steals some explosives, reminded of the time he allowed no effective constitutional check on the power of the Emperor, thus placing a time bomb in the foundation of the Germany that he created.

And the players are off! Will the new ninja clan end up betraying each other? Will the 11 pussies strategists survive long? Will Waffles drown the competition with his water god powers? Will Roland ever get a hair cut? Find out next time in the next episode of...

[​IMG]