The Inevitable Pokemon Sun/Moon Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by Hidari, Dec 18, 2016.

?

What do you like best about Generation VII?

1. The new Pokemon!

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  2. Alola Formes!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. New region to explore!

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  4. Upgraded battle UI!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Eh, I just thought the flagship legendaries were kinda cool, but overall it's like... whatever.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Gen I was better! D:<

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. RaymondCarroll

RaymondCarroll Space Hobo

Hi there! I mostly like the new Pokemon from the Generation VII. I really enjoy playing games of Pokemon battleship such as Pokemon Sun. Me and my friend enjoy tournaments of Pokemon Sun gaming. The new generation of Pokemon is amazing to watch and to play. While still catching all the new Pokemon, me and my friend also read more information about the Pokemon Sun game.

2. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Anybody 'bout Ultra Sun and Moon?

3. SDVFan

SDVFan Void-Bound Voyager

November can't come any faster - le sigh

4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

That's pretty much it x)

5. Brockster17

Brockster17 Phantasmal Quasar

My team in Pokemon Moon is fairly simple, yet pretty effective. I have only ever actually used these five pokemon, others I just caught because I could trade them. Most people will read this and think, "average-ish." No. I have a super-ultra rare Pokemon. anyways, here.

1.Incineroar - Lv.40. I liked him better as Litten...
    2.Butterfree - Lv.36. this thing is nightmare fuel for other trainers. Literally. Their Pokemon always fall asleep.
    3.Gyrados - Lv36. He liked me, but then it all changed when I choked a rainbow bean down his mouth. He dodges every attack and always toughs it out with 1HP in hard times)
    4.Muk - Lv38. He can take a few knocks, and me and Muk are the most emotionally bonded of all my Pokemon, since he was one of the first Pokemon I caught. Except Litten... er, Incineroar.
    5.(something in Japanese) - Lv.41. (something in Japenese) is a beast. He is a Pikachu wearing a Unova cap, and I got him by trading a pokemon I have long forgotten to a random Japanese stranger, but now I owe him everything. I couldn't have gotten to Ula' Ula' island without him.

There you go! that is my team. In fact, if anyone has any idea how the heck you beat the guy who lets you into the Team Skull town in a pokemon battle, PLEASE TELL ME.